Corsair Community

Missing Mouse Events in CUE???

Rakoan

I updated my CUE a few weeks ago, and have not had a need for an auto click Macro, but recently invested in a game where they do not mind if you use one. Did they remove it from the software, because I cannot find it for the life of me now....

My mouse HW profile supports mouse events, as expected.

If you want your KEYBOARD to act like a mouse without having CUE or somehting on the OS prepared to do this conversion, how do you imagine that a USB keyboard device is, without such software, supposed to do that in firmware, given that the USB device protocol specification says that a keyboard should only ever send keyboard events, and Corsair's devices must past compatibility checks against the specification. Sending special USB events which the CUE software can interpret and then tell the OS that a mouse event should be emulated cannot be done just from a keyboard.

I set something up for this in one of my games pretty simply and just put it on toggle on one of the side keys on the mouse.

Here is a quick snapshot:

NoXYaue.png

Apparently you cant have mouse events on hardware profiles.....

That works for sure, but I think OPs beef was the hardware profile on the device (assuming keyboard) was not letting him save mouse movements which i believe comet addressed.

I'm not sure what the limitations are or not as my board only has lighting and M1 through 3 (which i have remapped and don't use their hardware functionality so its hard for me to test). I also think each of my mice just support dpi performance and lighting memory, but i'm not certain.

Archived