Corsair Community

I can't get my wireless headset Dongle to enter "Pairing Mode" (rapidly flashing)

Rellik2001

I got a the cheapest wireless corsair headset a while ago and it was doing great. But my wireless dongle broke and so I was trying to get a new one, but I'm trying to use another from a different set temporarily.

I plug it in, and my computer and ICUE recognizes that its plugged in and ready to be used. But since I need to re-pair it to my own headset, I use a paperclip to insert into the little hole that's in the dongle as the instructions say on how to make it enter pairing mode; aka make it blink a lot. But no matter how long I have the paperclip in there, nothing changes.

I've heard people saying there's a button in the hole that I'm supposed to be pressing, but I feel nothing of the sort inside. This may be just me, but the matter of no matter how long I hold it in, at any angle, nothing responses. Please give any help you can, I really want to use my headset, and even if I get a new dongle, I need to re-pair it anyway and this might still happen.

I'm trying to use a different dongle from another set since my other one broke, and when I try to use a paper clip to make it enter "pairing mode", it doesn't respond no matter how long or at which angle I have it in.

This is a problem since even if I buy a new dongle, I would have to re-pair it anyway. I've heard people mention that there's a button that you're pressing with the paper clip, but I don't feel anything of the sort. Maybe it's just me but either way, nothing's working.