Corsair Community

Corsair 570x case

tsears

Putting together a mid tower, I have the h150i pro in the front for the first three fans+radiator and then LL120 across the top and one on back so six altogether. I have the commander pro installed but I’ve run into some confusion, the power buttons that are on the top of the tower are plugged into a sensor that was plugged into the number six slot on the RGB hub. As I have six fans all of these will be full. Is there another device or a splitter to use or will I simply have to get rid of a single fan from either the top or the back? I did not see a connection on the commander pro.

Why is a sensor plugged into the RGB hub? Does it have some sort of RGB? Also with the hub you plug things in order and do not skip ports. On that case the buttons on the outside by the power should be plugged into another button controller inside the case than then to the control port on the top of the hub. Out of the box the only things plugged into the RGB hub would be the 3 SP fans that came with it. Now with the addition of LL fans, from what I have read, you would need another hub for RGB if you are still using the SP fans because they can not be on the same hub and controlled. Personally I took out the three SP fans and put my 3 LL fans in and connected them to the hub and installed my lighting node pro to control them with iCue. Then added a H115i platinum and two HD140 fans with the 2 ML fans with the AIO for a push/pull. The HD fans go to the hub and I lost some customization of the LED's mixing the LL and HD but they all light up with a solid color just fine or other colors, I just can't have something like the center hubs a different color on the LL's anymore. So you would hook your commander pro LED channel 1 or 2 to the RGB Hub, that is what I would do at least, dump the SP fans unless you want to add another hub to control the LL and the SP separately. Just my opinion though.