Corsair Community

Corsair H150i in a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mATX TG??

AJToft

I own a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mATX TG, and i want to mount the Corsair H150i Pro in front of my case. Can anyone in here tell me, if it will fit in my case

No, it will not. Based on the Phanteks specs, you can do a 240 in the top or rear. You can also do a 280 on the top, which would see to indicate that the H115i Pro would fit.

No, it will not. Based on the Phanteks specs, you can do a 240 in the top or rear. You can also do a 280 on the top, which would see to indicate that the H115i Pro would fit.

The specs says the HDD brackets needs to be removed, for it to be room for a 360. Why wouldn't there be room for a H150i Pro??

http://www.phanteks.com/images/product/Enthoo-Evolv-mATX-TG/specs.jpg

Thanks, I just got worried when pcpartpicker.com said it was incompatible. So I just want to be sure before I buy it.

Look at the link I included ... that one doesn't say that it supports 360. It appears that there are several "flavors" of the Enthoo Evolv.

Your case specs suggest it does, with the referenced modification. However, anytime you try to put a 360mm anything in a case labeled as a Micro Tower, you had better expect some compromise. The obvious one will be 27-30mm less GPU length clearance with the additional front mount. Other potential issues are the hose insertion points coming out of the end cap on the radiator. If bottom orientated, you must negotiate the GPU. If top orientated, you might run into clearance issues with the top mounted fans. The case front can accommodate a much wider 280mm radiator/fans, but there is a specific reference to a maximum 126mm width. That seems a bit odd and clearly suggests there is a restriction at one end or the other. Probably the PSU shroud bottom, but these are all questions we can't really answer since none of us own the case. The cooler dimensions are fairly clear and standardized, but the intricacies of your case are not always so transparent and only the manufacturer can offer you specific details.

Archived