Corsair Community

RGB Share Home webpage - Where are all the old profiles??

As the title says, where are all the old profiles that used to be listed and downloadable on the Corsair RGB Sharing webpage. There is just about nothing there where a few months ago there were lots of them. Now I know there is a CUE 2.x version out now that is not compatible with all the old CUE 1.x versions of profiles but are those CUE 1.x versions that used to be on that page still stored somewhere and accessible to download?

• 2 weeks later...
It is not that easy to use. CUE 1.16 was real user friendly not this.

Go back and read some of the things people said about CUE 1, "super non user friendly", doesn't matter how much the software changes, people will still think its not user friendly because they dont know how simple it actually is. CUE 1 had a 100 page manual while CUE 2 doesn't get close.

Go back and read some of the things people said about CUE 1, "super non user friendly", doesn't matter how much the software changes, people will still think its not user friendly because they dont know how simple it actually is. CUE 1 had a 100 page manual while CUE 2 doesn't get close.

Have to remember man, we're power users. We've already used CUE2 more than most will in it's entire development lifetime.

That is part of the problem, I do not nor did I get any info when I downloaded Cue 2. There are tuts here on how to convert Cue 1,16 Profiles to CUE 2.0 and that is all well and good but where can I find all of the Cue 1.16 Profiles. Corsair never should have removed them.

That is part of the problem, I do not nor did I get any info when I downloaded Cue 2. There are tuts here on how to convert Cue 1,16 Profiles to CUE 2.0 and that is all well and good but where can I find all of the Cue 1.16 Profiles. Corsair never should have removed them.

They never removed any profiles and theres no converting to be done for Cue 2, its only fixing that needs to be done. CUE 2 has a new way of storing static effects and grouping so if i made a profile that used no groups back in CUE 1, than those effects will be missing in CUE 2, and me and Lewis are working on fixing it. There are also plenty of tutorials for CUE 2 already to get you started, CUE 2 even has a little help button at the top. They removed profiles off rgb share because that would confuse people using CUE 2.. They would be wondering why the profiles are all broken, its basically a fresh slate with a new software.

They never removed any profiles and theres no converting to be done for Cue 2, its only fixing that needs to be done. CUE 2 has a new way of storing static effects and grouping so if i made a profile that used no groups back in CUE 1, than those effects will be missing in CUE 2, and me and Lewis are working on fixing it. There are also plenty of tutorials for CUE 2 already to get you started, CUE 2 even has a little help button at the top. They removed profiles off rgb share because that would confuse people using CUE 2.. They would be wondering why the profiles are all broken, its basically a fresh slate with a new software.

Every Profile that worked with CUE 1.16 was removed that is a fact Why would it confuse people as they even suggest to continue using CUE 1,16 if your profiles won't work. I paid a great deal of money for this and now I cannot even get the profiles that I want. My God MS still has updates for Win 7. Well this will be my final purchase of anything from corsair.

I've got a bunch of the old profiles exported if you want to use them. I don't think I have all of them but I did download most. Also just in case you haven't realized these won't work with the recent 2.0 Utility Software only the 1.16.

Thanks I will never use it anyway But they will not work. I get an invalid XML file error.

Every Profile that worked with CUE 1.16 was removed that is a fact Why would it confuse people as they even suggest to continue using CUE 1,16 if your profiles won't work. I paid a great deal of money for this and now I cannot even get the profiles that I want. My God MS still has updates for Win 7. Well this will be my final purchase of anything from corsair.

Ignorance really is bliss, isn't it? No Corsair profiles were REALLY removed, only removed from RGB share which i stated above why... All my profiles and other profiles are still available on the forum which is actually more convenient because you don't need to enter a captcha, just a straight download. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=248

I've been working my butt off to get these profiles to support CUE 2. In the mean time if you really want to use a certain profile that isn't already fixed, just downgrade until me and Lewis are done fixing for CUE 2, it's really not that big of a deal.

Ignorance really is bliss, isn't it? No Corsair profiles were REALLY removed, only removed from RGB share which i stated above why... All my profiles and other profiles are still available on the forum which is actually more convenient because you don't need to enter a captcha, just a straight download. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=248

I've been working my butt off to get these profiles to support CUE 2. In the mean time if you really want to use a certain profile that isn't already fixed, just downgrade until me and Lewis are done fixing for CUE 2, it's really not that big of a deal.

I am not looking for one of your profiles.

Archived