Corsair Community

Corsair AIO lasts 1 year before die. If you are lucky.

sblantipodi

Should have a 5 year Warranty. if while in Warranty Corsair have been helpful and indeed honoured that warranty ( 3 times by look of it). you have to be fair an admit you had good service. but your call.. guess you didnt read the reviews of other coolers out there.. you have Corsair and then you have all the others. good luck man

my self.

H80i 4 years old

H100i 3 years old

H150i 2 years old

h115i 1 year old

all working fine here.....

Most companies use the same manufacturers to make their coolers for them, Corsair is no exception. With that in mind, although you have had a bad run of look with your cooler, the hardware is the same with most other brands too so it doesn't much matter who you choose, as the hardware has most likely been made by the same 2 or 3 main manufacturers. That said, with the warranty Corsair offer, the customer service and the software options with the newer coolers, I personally wouldn't ever go anywhere else.

Should have a 5 year Warranty. if while in Warranty Corsair have been helpful and indeed honoured that warranty ( 3 times by look of it). you have to be fair an admit you had good service. but your call.. guess you didnt read the reviews of other coolers out there.. you have Corsair and then you have all the others. good luck man

my self.

H80i 4 years old

H100i 3 years old

H150i 2 years old

h115i 1 year old

all working fine here.....

I corrected the post, you are the best in terms of service, I need to admit it and I will continue to buy your product for it, because you deserve it.

Hope that you will honor your warrenty again since it is really a "discomfort" to have all those downtime.

Opened a ticket for RMA and waiting for the reply.

I corrected the post, you are the best in terms of service, I need to admit it and I will continue to buy your product for it, because you deserve it.

Hope that you will honor your warrenty again since it is really a "discomfort" to have all those downtime.

Opened a ticket for RMA and waiting for the reply.

Hey buddy... I dont work for Corsair. Just a user iike your self :). but i am happy to help people on here.

Godd Luck with your RMA

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know what happened to Corsair support but it is

Really worsened over time.

I asked an express RMA by paying for the new part before sending the old one and they answered to me without even considering my request.

I asked for a prepaid label, in Italy shipping costs more than the aio and since this is the third time I don't want to pay again.

I have no reply since the 13th of January.

What's the hell is happening to Corsair?

Is this the premium support they have?

What a terrible experience.

Don't know what happened to Corsair support but it is

Really worsened over time.

I asked an express RMA by paying for the new part before sending the old one and they answered to me without even considering my request.

I asked for a prepaid label, in Italy shipping costs more than the aio and since this is the third time I don't want to pay again.

I have no reply since the 13th of January.

What's the hell is happening to Corsair?

Is this the premium support they have?

What a terrible experience.

5 workin days (weekends don't count) 4 if you put the ticket in monday.. you should hear something soon dude.. but i guess when you are angry everything thing seems bad...