Corsair Community

H80i LED RED Is not working..

apacheizm23

Hello, I seem to be having problems with my RED LED on my H80i unit. It is not working correctly. Most of the time it wont light up RED. Seems like any other color, mix of colors etc works fine. But RED doesn't. I have a feeling this is not easily fixable, anyone know of a fix or something??

It is most likely the red LED has burnt out which the only solution is to get the unit replaced.

Does your cooler have the latest FW 1.05?

Hey Ramguy, I haven't been around but yes I do have latest FW1.5. And yes it looks like that is the case, as I cant get it to light up red at all now. It is such a minute thing but I feel that it should still be working since the unit is still basically brand new. If this had taken place after a few months, id probably just say the heck with it. I have my unit set on Temperature from the day I installed it.

I am not one who tinkers with my hardware specially when everything is working correctly and for me thank goodness it usually is. Anyway I called and asked to speak with someone and left a message with tech support. They should be getting back too me.

Archived