Corsair Community

LED Color Palette

AlphaBravo

I don't have my link installed anymore but I often found that the color in the software didn't represent the actual color of the LED's. Which really is no surprise given the range of quality on most displays.

What are the LED's looking like despite the software? You may just have to adjust the sliders a little at a time and apply the changes to get the color you really want.

This is a new one. Never heard anyone complain about a missing colors before.

The sliders are only available under the "Normal" or "Cycling" LED mode. I like to have the LED change with the CPU temperature, but under the "Temperature" LED mode, I don't see any sliders to adjust; there is just a color palette.

When using the sliders (in the other two modes), I can get the LED to be the bright green, but none of the greens in the palette are bright green. They all make the LED look like a dull or very faded green.

I only bring this up because in the previous version of the link software, the bright green was available, and I had my LED set to be blue if 30 degrees, bright green if 40 degrees, and red if 50 degrees. Seems odd that the bright green color is now missing from the color palette. Does anyone else see it in their palette?

I've also noticed I get dull colours in the temp settings (the colour I have the problem with is blue in this case, but I can see how the others are affected too).

In this one, the defaults are Black - it seems that the original defaults were the bright colours, but arent choosable in the palette.

Ive looked into the settings and configuration files, but they arent readable unfortunately.

I accidentally changed mine in the old version of Corsair Link, and was unable to get the bright colours back unless I reset to defaults.

Ideally we need sliders like the manual colour settings, or at the very least a "Custom" option in the palette drop down which allows us to enter the RGB or Hex values.

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm this too there is no bright green option for temp led .. Only some dull one and it would be nice to get that bright neon blue that I can only get by changing the Rbg manually...

RAM GUY please tell your software team to implement some custom setting in the led palette please

My RED LED wont work. Just bought mine in January. Corsair is going to replace the unit for the faulty LED. Thank goodness. I have noticed that when I reinstall the FW the Red Led will light up for a few seconds or so than that's it its gone again.

There is definitely something going on, as when I select my H100i LED to white it looks more like a light blue.

It seems to me that all the units with the batch# "12529434" have this issue.

I bought 4 H100i and requested several RMA for these, but every time I received back from Corsair 4 units with the same batch#, and thus with the same blue-tinted white LED...

Take a look at this thread =>

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=115946

• 3 weeks later...

Archived