Corsair Community

How do I delete the profile?

ACP

Hey ramguy....How do I delete the profile? I installed the latest version after uninstalling the old version but I didn't delete the old profiles which is prob why it's screwing up the new version...I can't save anything and my fan curves don't seem to work! Can you please tell me the procedure to install and uninstall this correctly with deleting the profiles .

Thanks

HI I did that and restarted the computer but nothing changed...my old fan curves are still there and are not working properly with the cpu temp ..only works with coolant temp....and also when I created a new profile and restarted the program, it didn't save any settings and yes I pressed the save button before restarting the program....this is very strange....I tried the 2.2 version and everything worked fine.

HI I did that and restarted the computer but nothing changed...my old fan curves are still there and are not working properly with the cpu temp ..only works with coolant temp....and also when I created a new profile and restarted the program, it didn't save any settings and yes I pressed the save button button restarting the program....this is very strange....I tried the 2.2 version and everything worked fine.

That's because, once you remove the profile, than slide you're mouse over and click on SAVE.

Just tried that but when u click save it opens a window to save a new profile name... It has nothing to do with removing the old profile.... I also noticed that this new version is only showing 1 of 3 ssd I have while 2.2 version showed all 3 ssd... This program has more bugs then the old one..the only thing it doesn't do is access the ssd every 3 seconds like 2.2 did

Hey ramguy I think I might know what the problem is... I believe the fan curve settings are embedded into the actual h80i unit not the software or profile... I believe this is why the fan are acting crazy and not going by the profile I set on 2.3.4816 version..the firmware is conflicting with the new software version ....how do I flash the firmware to its original state? Or should I flash to 1.05 firmware?

Ok update....you need to update the firmware to 1.0.5 to reset the units custom fan curve if your coming from version 2.2...once I updated the firmware everything went back to default settings and now version 2.3.4819 fan curve works properly

And yes there is a visual glitch with pinning the sidebar and its showing 1of 3 hdd drives I have ... It shows seagate drive

Archived