Corsair Community

iCUE update 3.17.94 rgb void pro audio fix

novadude

I just installed iCUE version 3.17.94 and my rgb void pro (wireless) had an issue with sound. My computer detected it and so did the software but just no sound. Even troubleshooter found no issue. I managed to fix it by force updating the firmware. It said I already had the firmware but decided to force it anyways and boom worked. worked for me and might work for some others. The exact way I fixed it was have the headset turned on and plugged into the computer and let the firmware do its thing. If this helped you guys please let me know :)
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had to do the same thing to get audio to work. I noticed a couple of changes in this update with Windows 10 (1903). Spatial Sound option is listed when I right-click on volume - allows me to select Window Sonic for Headphones and Dolby Atmos for Headphones.

Oddly enough, one thing that doesn't work at all is the EQ Presets in iCue. I can turn all of them up fully, or down fully, and the output does not change at all. Rolled back to 3.16 and it works, but Spatial Sound option is gone again.