Corsair Community

Link Commander installation ??

Nasty Nige

hi

newby to this forum & have been following the "link commander" as this looks to be a really good solution to case temp control.

I think I get how its all wired together & that the main unit fits in a 3.5 inch bay, but what do you do with the cooling unit & light unit. am i going to need another 2 x 3.5 bays or do thay clip togther in some way as to only use one.

Not seen any pics with the unit set up that makes this clear, watched the vid again no help.

Has anybody seen these insatlled yet

??:confused:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well it's the end of November and must say that I'm mighty disappointed , one thing we learn where I work is never to over promise and under deliver. my h100 was one of the early first release & I'm really happy with it so now I ask why spend any more and will I really notice the benifits ?

Well it's the end of November and must say that I'm mighty disappointed , one thing we learn where I work is never to over promise and under deliver. my h100 was one of the early first release & I'm really happy with it so now I ask why spend any more and will I really notice the benifits ?

I agree with you, I bought the H100 on the first day of it's release and really wanted the link commander/light kit combo, now after all this time I really don't see the point and will just stick with the H100 as is.

Archived