The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Systems > CORSAIR ONE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2018, 02:58 PM

POST ID # = 945879
pigeonfarmboy Reputation: 10
Default Extremely Poor Customer Service

Order #700302452 / Support ticket #698967

I purchased a Corsair One direct from Corsair's site Friday March 2nd. I had not received an email order verification by the following Monday so I called to check the status. I was informed Corsair was currently out of stock and did not know when restock would take place so I cancelled the order.

3 days later I checked my bank account and no charge had been placed. I ordered another Corsair One from Newegg and got it the next day.

One week later I got home to discover delivery of another system from Corsair in China. Sure enough, that original order processed leaving me with a negative bank account balance.

I've since spent many hours on the phone with different customer service reps including 2 callbacks from escalation supervisors when I wasn't being assisted with any answers. (Unless you count "You should have just been home to deny the package when it arrived" as an answer)

I've now been told to wait for a UPS call tag to arrive in 1-2 business days too many times to count and still nothing. The machine from Corsair has remained in the packaging untouched. An extreme example of Catch-22! Paypal can't do anything because I received the unit. Corsair says they can't issue a refund until the unit is back in their hands.

So now that it's been nearly 3 weeks with no solution in site while piling on the overdraft fees, I'm in the dark here. Lucky for me I saved money long enough to get one of these as a treat for myself. This has not been a treat...

My hard-earned money is being held hostage by Corsair due to their own mistake.

It's time to improve the way you do business because it is clearly broken.

*I tried dealing with this in the proper channels and have been forced to post this publicly due to the lack of assistance from your customer service team.*

Old 03-21-2018, 06:00 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 945910
Corsair StormShadow Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonfarmboy View Post
Order #700302452 / Support ticket #698967

I purchased a Corsair One direct from Corsair's site Friday March 2nd. I had not received an email order verification by the following Monday so I called to check the status. I was informed Corsair was currently out of stock and did not know when restock would take place so I cancelled the order.

3 days later I checked my bank account and no charge had been placed. I ordered another Corsair One from Newegg and got it the next day.

One week later I got home to discover delivery of another system from Corsair in China. Sure enough, that original order processed leaving me with a negative bank account balance.

I've since spent many hours on the phone with different customer service reps including 2 callbacks from escalation supervisors when I wasn't being assisted with any answers. (Unless you count "You should have just been home to deny the package when it arrived" as an answer)

I've now been told to wait for a UPS call tag to arrive in 1-2 business days too many times to count and still nothing. The machine from Corsair has remained in the packaging untouched. An extreme example of Catch-22! Paypal can't do anything because I received the unit. Corsair says they can't issue a refund until the unit is back in their hands.

So now that it's been nearly 3 weeks with no solution in site while piling on the overdraft fees, I'm in the dark here. Lucky for me I saved money long enough to get one of these as a treat for myself. This has not been a treat...

My hard-earned money is being held hostage by Corsair due to their own mistake.

It's time to improve the way you do business because it is clearly broken.

*I tried dealing with this in the proper channels and have been forced to post this publicly due to the lack of assistance from your customer service team.*
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm looking into this, I understand this is some issue with the order system. I'm having our web store team looking into this and we will reach out to you to rectify the situation within the next 24 hours.

Old 03-23-2018, 12:25 PM

POST ID # = 946150
pigeonfarmboy Reputation: 10

Thank you for owning this problem and working towards fixing it. I was contacted and have been able to work towards getting this resolved.
I wish I had experienced the same with your phone reps instead of getting the constant run around and having to "air out the laundry" here on the forum.

Old 03-23-2018, 01:57 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 946173
Corsair StormShadow Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonfarmboy View Post
Thank you for owning this problem and working towards fixing it. I was contacted and have been able to work towards getting this resolved.
I wish I had experienced the same with your phone reps instead of getting the constant run around and having to "air out the laundry" here on the forum.
I'm glad it works out! No worries, I'm glad I can help. If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask!