The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2015, 09:54 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 775908
Corsair James Reputation: 75

Have you tried using the USB 2.0 ports instead of the 3.0?

Old 04-28-2015, 01:20 PM
ChuCho's PC Specs

POST ID # = 776036
ChuCho Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Have you tried using the USB 2.0 ports instead of the 3.0?
trying right now, but i dont know... wasnt the freeze issue fixed with the new update? why am i getting it now? after the update and not before it... i dont care about the 16.8m colors actually. I just want my keyboard working fine as was in the nearly past. Thats why i asked for a downgrade of the hardware and sorfware version.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:16 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 776092

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuCho View Post
trying right now, but i dont know... wasnt the freeze issue fixed with the new update? why am i getting it now? after the update and not before it... i dont care about the 16.8m colors actually. I just want my keyboard working fine as was in the nearly past. Thats why i asked for a downgrade of the hardware and sorfware version.
It was fixed and we've tried dozens of different systems to confirm. It's more than likely it isn't a software/firmware issue but moreso with your USB. I don't mind giving you the previous versions of FW or SW but its not ideal as you'll never get any updates/enhancements in the future if we don't find the source of the problem.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:48 PM
ChuCho's PC Specs

POST ID # = 776099
ChuCho Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
It was fixed and we've tried dozens of different systems to confirm. It's more than likely it isn't a software/firmware issue but moreso with your USB. I don't mind giving you the previous versions of FW or SW but its not ideal as you'll never get any updates/enhancements in the future if we don't find the source of the problem.
Well.. i really apreciate you effort. Ive been doing some things, reinstalling some drivers, reinstalling CUE, etc. And for now, it has been almost 1 day without having freeze problems. So i hope they wont appear again, because that was my unique problem with the keyboard, im in love with it, looks gorgeous. Thats why im not happy with having a problem with it.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:55 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 776101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuCho View Post
Well.. i really apreciate you effort. Ive been doing some things, reinstalling some drivers, reinstalling CUE, etc. And for now, it has been almost 1 day without having freeze problems. So i hope they wont appear again, because that was my unique problem with the keyboard, im in love with it, looks gorgeous. Thats why im not happy with having a problem with it.
Understandable, I dislike it when there are issues too that impacts the overall user experience. Hopefully things stay stable.

1 members found this post helpful.

Tags
k70, k70 problem, problem, update, update problem