Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2017, 03:49 AM
unlvjeffro's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929742
unlvjeffro Reputation: 10
Default Just received my H115i Pro RGB AIO

Hey all,

Just got my new AIO, and here is a pic. Will get more when I start the install tomorrow,

Last edited by unlvjeffro; 12-09-2017 at 03:52 AM.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:52 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929794
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Can you let me know how long the hoses are? Pretty please?

Old 12-09-2017, 01:40 PM
I Fight For The Users
Dicehunter's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929815
Dicehunter Reputation: 16

Nice !!!

Odd that people are getting their new Pro AIO's and Corsair haven't even said a peep on social media or in general about releasing them, Must not be a big deal to them.

Either way I'm gonna wait for the H150i Pro 350mm

Old 12-09-2017, 02:39 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Nice !!!

Odd that people are getting their new Pro AIO's and Corsair haven't even said a peep on social media or in general about releasing them, Must not be a big deal to them.

Either way I'm gonna wait for the H150i Pro 350mm
Oh, Newegg started selling them before they were supposed to, it got posted here and a couple of folks jumped on it.
I'm also curious to know if Link can actually control the device. I know that it's already listed in the device definitions in Link 4.9.2.27 ... but not sure if the controls are in there. I suspect that it's an "unlisted feature" of 4.9.3.25.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:42 PM
unlvjeffro's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929825

The hose length is approximately 15" or 381mm.

I was thinking of waiting for the H150i as well, but I like 140mm fans, so decided to jump on this puppy.

The thing I like about it so far, is the connection to the block pivots which seems to keep the crazy hose factor of AIO's a bit more in check. I will be installing it this afternoon, with the supplied fans and a pair of LL140's in a push pull config. was going to get LL's to replace the supplied fans, but didn't want the non syncing link issues with commander pro and the mobo AIO / fan headers etc... I will have 2 LL140's in the front as pushers, the 2 supplied ML's as pullers, 2 LL's in the top as exhaust, and 1 LL in the rear as exhaust which should result in a negative pressure situation in the case and with 7 fans, a cooler overall setup...I hope.

Old 12-09-2017, 04:28 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929830

Why negative pressure? You'll be sucking air into the case through unfiltered/uncontrolled vents, cracks and crevices, leading to dust buildup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=g8EN3K-eaVA

Old 12-09-2017, 04:54 PM
unlvjeffro's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929836

It will be slightly more negative pressure with a bit more exhaust than intake as the 3 fans on the video card are considered exhaust, aren't they??? It will be close to balanced with emphasis on removing hot air from the case, which I feel is more important than worrying about some dust. The dust is not a real problem for me as I usually blow out my case every other weekend if it needs it or not. But thanks for the link, I had not seen that video, and since I was there I checked out a few more vids on pos vs neg pressure. I appreciate it.

4 fans 2 push 2 pull on AIO
2 fans on top as exhaust
1 fan on rear for exhaust
3 fans on gpu

Last edited by unlvjeffro; 12-09-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:24 PM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929844
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 107

It’s only negative pressure if you choose to run the top and rear at high speeds. That is obviously something you can control and it’s probably not necessary.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:06 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929863
Zotty Reputation: 52

@ unlvjeffro

What case is this in?

I run a 570x and only have rear fan/psu fan /gfx fan (blower) as exhaust. top two and front 3 (5 if you inc the 2 on the other side of the h100i v2) are intake. I have the Commander pro and have the temp probes monitoring air flow temps internally and i found the way i have it now kept the internal air temps the coolest (aside from mounting the rad up top as exhaust.. but push/pull isnt an option. so thats a no go!. I know push/pull isn't needed but man it looks good LOL) . Due to the filters in the 570x doing it this way keeps you fairly dust free. when i had the tops as exhaust it sucked dust and fluff in around the sides of the glass and through the holes on the back panel.. basically anywhere it could drag air in.. it did... now i just hoover the filters once a month :)

waiting on the h150i!! its going in the front as push/pull with LL on front and HD on the back :)...

Last edited by Zotty; 12-09-2017 at 09:15 PM.

Old 12-10-2017, 05:10 AM
unlvjeffro's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
@ unlvjeffro

What case is this in?

I run a 570x and only have rear fan/psu fan /gfx fan (blower) as exhaust. top two and front 3 (5 if you inc the 2 on the other side of the h100i v2) are intake. I have the Commander pro and have the temp probes monitoring air flow temps internally and i found the way i have it now kept the internal air temps the coolest (aside from mounting the rad up top as exhaust.. but push/pull isnt an option. so thats a no go!. I know push/pull isn't needed but man it looks good LOL) . Due to the filters in the 570x doing it this way keeps you fairly dust free. when i had the tops as exhaust it sucked dust and fluff in around the sides of the glass and through the holes on the back panel.. basically anywhere it could drag air in.. it did... now i just hoover the filters once a month :)

waiting on the h150i!! its going in the front as push/pull with LL on front and HD on the back :)...
Hey Zotty, I have this in the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M SE tempered glass case with the ODD removed. .

I have checked out a few more videos on pos and neg pressure, and I see what Devbiker was saying. My thought in the past was its better to get the hot air out, but dust was a concern. That is why I blow out my system so much, but after I checked out a few Linus and Jayz videos I see it is better to run pos pressure, so I will definitely test my case once it is up and running and adjust fan speeds accordingly to make a pos pressure situation. thanks for the info all.

Old 12-10-2017, 01:19 PM
kahless's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929931
kahless Reputation: 10

In a way i'm glad i'm not installing my H115i Pro until Christmas afternoon because I suspect Corsair link wouldn't be able to adjust anything on it because it wouldn't be supported yet.

Old 12-10-2017, 01:29 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929936

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahless View Post
In a way i'm glad i'm not installing my H115i Pro until Christmas afternoon because I suspect Corsair link wouldn't be able to adjust anything on it because it wouldn't be supported yet.
We'll have to wait to see what unlvjeffro says about that.
I do know that Link will, at least, recognize it. The device definitions for both the 115 Pro and the 150 Pro are already in there.

Old 12-10-2017, 01:35 PM
kahless's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929938
kahless Reputation: 10

I wish I had ordered 2 of them. The one I have now is going onto my secondary 8700K gaming pc build. My main gaming rig is X99 and I would have had it installed already and running. Oh well.

Old 12-10-2017, 03:21 PM
rene mauricio's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929952
rene mauricio Reputation: 34

Could one of you, lucky few, who own this AIO please let us know how thick the radiator is. Please?

Old 12-10-2017, 03:48 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 929954
Zotty Reputation: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rene mauricio View Post
Could one of you, lucky few, who own this AIO please let us know how thick the radiator is. Please?
not sure on the h115i pro but the H150i pro is 27 mm thick