Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2014, 04:13 PM
MoCk_My_SoCk's PC Specs

POST ID # = 734816
MoCk_My_SoCk Reputation: 0
Default Potential buyers should know. H2100

The sound is alright, so I can't complain too much on that. It's the false advertisement that bugs me. A 10 hour battery life is extremely exaggerated. I'm lucky to get five hours with a full recharge. That's with the volume around the upper 20's to lower 30's. I usually keep it plugged in all the time, which defeats the purpose of a wireless headset. It's still a pretty new headset that shouldn't have battery problems. The price is cheap ($80 at Best Buy), but I guess you get what you pay for. Corsair RAM and PSU have been great to me in the past though.

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Dwindleflip's PC Specs

POST ID # = 734874
Dwindleflip Reputation: 5

This is why I never buy wireless headsets. The audio quality cant compare and the battery life isnt there when you need it

Old 10-12-2014, 05:52 AM
andyvee's PC Specs

POST ID # = 734954
andyvee Reputation: 10

Have the V2100's - same as H2100 apparently with cosmetic changes - here and normally get well over the advertised 10 hours and that's gaming while also being on TS , batteries improve after a number of charge cycles so maybe yours need more time seeing as you cant have had them long .
Also leaving them plugged in all the time is not going to help the battery , not to mention the strain being put on the micro USB connector - I know its on everything but its the worst physical design out , should have been mini - will probably cause charging problems later on as it starts breaking away from the PCB .

Old 11-27-2014, 06:36 PM
Dubz's PC Specs

POST ID # = 743991
Dubz Reputation: 10

mine last around 9 hours on a charge....although they just broke...... :(

Old 11-27-2014, 11:16 PM
Banned

POST ID # = 744009
Yellowbeard Reputation: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoCk_My_SoCk View Post
The sound is alright, so I can't complain too much on that. It's the false advertisement that bugs me. A 10 hour battery life is extremely exaggerated. I'm lucky to get five hours with a full recharge. That's with the volume around the upper 20's to lower 30's. I usually keep it plugged in all the time, which defeats the purpose of a wireless headset. It's still a pretty new headset that shouldn't have battery problems. The price is cheap ($80 at Best Buy), but I guess you get what you pay for. Corsair RAM and PSU have been great to me in the past though.
We don't do false advertising and I'll ask you to not repeat that. It's completely incorrect.

If you have issue with your headset, use the support ticket system and we'll assist you.

Old 11-28-2014, 08:23 AM

POST ID # = 744043
mhed209 Reputation: 10

Instead of shooting into defense mode, you could have given an explanation why he doesn't reach the advertised time or how he could.
Or just fix all the issues with your headsets(still got crappy drivers).

Old 11-28-2014, 10:03 AM

POST ID # = 744049
Benji Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhed209 View Post
Instead of shooting into defense mode, you could have given an explanation why he doesn't reach the advertised time or how he could.
Or just fix all the issues with your headsets(still got crappy drivers).
My 2nd headset just randomly died so I'm more concerned with the build quality over driver issues to be perfectly honest, oh and I never not once got 10 hours of use from this either V2000 or V2100 headsets.

Old 01-20-2016, 09:18 AM
Samsterminator's PC Specs

POST ID # = 832154
Samsterminator Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoCk_My_SoCk View Post
I haven't had this problem. When I turned mine on after a fresh recharge I activated a countdown from 10 hours. The headset started beeping which i presume is a battery warning started happening when there was only 1 hour left on the countdown. Maybe you just have a faulty headset or you haven't been charging the headset properly causing the battery to degrade.

Closed Thread