Corsair Community

Cooling/Lighting Kit Availability

szimmerm

Where can I buy a Cooling and Lighting Kit in the US? The retailers listed on the product page (http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-link-cooling-and-lighting-kit) both show as out of stock.

Tis a question many have asked,we can only wait till then

ive heard/seen rumors of a new corsair mini in the works,,if it ever bears fruit i think will be a big success...

there are those with zero issues with these,,,the # of issues here are but a fraction of the units sold.

look at my sig and youll see one working on a h80, 2 h100i's and one one a custom water loop.

Im seeing your posts about your systems in your sig that are working fine with zero issues with corsair link but have yet to see a post where you list in detail what hardware is involved in each setup, firmwares installed on each corsair link device.

Instead of showing gages and temperatures gauges, show the details tab that lists the firmwares so users can get a baseline of how your 4 systems work but theirs are having issues like http://i.imgur.com/hE1orPW.jpg

The majority of people I see complaining there Corsairlink kits do not work are users on Windows 8.x, I myself is in the boat of wanting to buy the new corsair cooling/LED kit they showed at Computex 2014 along with one of the new HXi series power supply but not with all these bugs in Corsair Link and no word on when a fix is coming or when the new product will be released.

ive mentioned it before but of course the search feature is a pain

regardless of what i say im sure itll be questioned so ill post the device link tab

i cant get on my g620 right now,,my mom is studying to try to pass her dmv test

theres also fan curve vids in my sig

also on the 2600 for one cooling node i had to use a thermal for fan control,,other are off water temp...

anything else?

2600.3770k are win7

ill post or answer any questions you may have but first answer one for me

''why is it that i can get not 1 but 4 links working in win 7 and 8 not sometimes but every time?''

i know to not have things working correctly can understandably be very frustrating but were all using the same hardware and software

whats the deciding factor?

1971906743_link3770k.thumb.png.bbafc80520cd0479f6dc95d51af3c7d3.png

650734798_link2600.thumb.png.32890f3faeb6a102e87712782ec8568c.png

624293542_link4930k.thumb.png.75b3456b0fd7c60979f360d73c8826ab.png

:D:

i just have noticed this also,i dont know..

perhaps its a usb port designation,,all are the same...

I just noticed your units HXXi units have 1.0.5 Firmware meaning they were the early units and the firmware was never updated:bigeyes:. Users buying units now are being shipped with firmware 1.0.7 which can cause a conflict with the cooling nodes and lighting nodes firmware and the ability to control.

IIRC users had to update their firmware of the lighting node and cooling node if they were using the HXXi coolers that shipped with firmware 1.0.7, but they needed the Commander unit in order to update the firmware :sigh!:.

Also if you have a physical Corsair Commander unit connected it may be the one controlling things. The HXXi units have their own Corsair Commander built in which might explain why your are seeing "Commander 2" in devices

Also if you have a physical Corsair Commander unit connected it may be the one controlling things. The HXXi units have their own Corsair Commander built in which might explain why your are seeing "Commander 2" in devices

this doesnt explain the 4930 build which has no hydro:confused:

Archived