Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2016, 02:12 PM
Kantoweru's PC Specs

POST ID # = 871450
Kantoweru Reputation: 10
Default H100i v2 - Low Fan and Pump Speed

Hey all,

New poster on here as I just built my first computer - wanted to ask a couple questions about my new H100i v2 as I've read their expected pump RPM is around 2800 and the fans are supposed to be loud.

I have the opposite problem - Corsair Link 4 is showing an RPM speed of around 1200 and a single fan speed of around 650.

First, is it normal to only have one fan speed in Corsair Link for the H100i v2?

Second, what is the reason that my pump and fan speeds would be so low compared to what I hear is normal? Most people say the pump and fans are super loud - but I can hardly hear them. I have a Corsair ML 120 fan on the back of my case and it is much louder than the pump's fans.

With that said, I haven't noticed any temperature issues. I'm not at home right now so I can't link my CL4 stats, but my cpu temperatures sit around 30 degrees when idling/browsing facebook and get up around 40-45 while gaming or doing intensive things.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Keep in mind I'm new and will need clear directions if you have something I should try out as I likely won't understand any difficult jargon.

Last edited by Kantoweru; 09-15-2016 at 02:15 PM.

Tags
aio, corsair, h100i v2, pump, speed