Corsair Community

Crystal x680 Missing TOP Dust Filter

TommyDope96

Is that not the lose filter that is in a bag similar to the manual.

My case is still in the box as have only opened to check it was all ok whilst waiting for the rest of my parts to arive and there was a filter in a bag and the manual.

Is that not the lose filter that is in a bag similar to the manual.

My case is still in the box as have only opened to check it was all ok whilst waiting for the rest of my parts to arive and there was a filter in a bag and the manual.

Yes I'm talking about the lose filter that is in a bag similar to the manual.............. And it's ****ing missing , can you send me a photo of the box itself like inside the white foam

And it's ****ing missing

open a Ticket buddy.... you need support to help with this. the guy who is helping you is a normal user like your self and you are swearing at him.................

open a ticket ;) and i hope you get sorted :) ..

open a Ticket buddy.... you need support to help with this. the guy who is helping you is a normal user like your self and you are swearing at him.................

open a ticket ;) and i hope you get sorted :) ..

The best place for this is a support ticket. This is a user forum and while we do get Corsair folks on here occasionally, it's not an official support channel.

I'm very sad right now, I own many Corsair products and all of them are amazing, but the ****ing pc case brand new, and missing a seperate dust filter! how the **** is gonna use this case without top filter????

I'm very sad right now, I own many Corsair products and all of them are amazing, but the ****ing pc case brand new, and missing a seperate dust filter! how the **** is gonna use this case without top filter????

So are you setting the top fans as exhaust? If so then you do not need a top filter at all.

• Corsair Employee
Hey TommyDope96, it should have been at the top of the package when you first open up the box. If it wasn't there, the best route is to put in the support ticket, which it sounds like you already have. Support can help with getting you a replacement. I believe Support just has a very high volume right now.

So are you setting the top fans as exhaust? If so then you do not need a top filter at all.

I set the H100i Platinum to exhaust at the top, but It's not the point here, there is a missing item! I paid 250 USD for this case, wtf?

Hey TommyDope96, it should have been at the top of the package when you first open up the box. If it wasn't there, the best route is to put in the support ticket, which it sounds like you already have. Support can help with getting you a replacement. I believe Support just has a very high volume right now.

Hi Corsair,

Yea I know that it should been at the top of the package, but it was missing there was only 1 bag with a manual in it. I searched the whole box and case.

Is it even possible for you workers to miss this filter?

Thnak YouuuU!

I set the H100i Platinum to exhaust at the top, but It's not the point here, there is a missing item! I paid 250 USD for this case, wtf?

Hi Corsair,

Yea I know that it should been at the top of the package, but it was missing there was only 1 bag with a manual in it. I searched the whole box and case.

Is it even possible for you workers to miss this filter?

Thnak YouuuU!

My point was, do you need it right now or can you be patient and wait for Corsair to get back to you and send you one? Since you obviously do not need it since it would be stupid to mount it on the exhaust side then you can wait for it and do not need to be all pissy in a forum that is not even owned by Corsair.