The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Link

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2019, 11:24 AM

POST ID # = 994610
SolidMean Reputation: 10
Thumbs down Lighting Node Pro problems

First, is this product even supported anymore? it doesn't appear on the product page, and there aren't any support or forum categories that look like it belongs in. Please move this to the appropriate category.

So here's my problem. I got one of these things at BestBuy, and found out one of the RGB strips included with it have only half the lights working on it. So I returned it, and got a different set. This set has the same issue, but an entires strip of RGB lights don't work. I've verified this by replacing it with the other strips that are working, and can confirm that one strip is not working at all.

So do I return this thing to Best Buy? I can't even create a support ticket for it here because it isn't even listed as a product. It would be nice if Corsair could just send me a replacement RGB strip, but I'm having a feeling this is just a crappy product that Corsair doesn't want to support any more.

Is there a better product I can replace it with? I have the HD120 Fan system from Corsair too, that I'd like to use with the Lighting Node Pro.

Tags
lighting node pro