Old 01-29-2017, 06:16 AM
The only one yellow 780T
Phal's PC Specs

POST ID # = 888975
Phal Reputation: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMalhotra View Post
Hi Phal,

Thanks for the wonderful explanation. Was very helpful in regards to where the fans goes. But I am a bit unsure about the front panel wires.
Ha, Thank you!

Quote:
1. there are 2 p led+ and p led - pins on the median, so which ones to go for.
There are some cases with a three-pin-header as one piece. The Spec Alpha has two Pins seperated with + and -. You can use them in every case and as I read on the manual you can use the two-pole or three-pole connector.
As you connected on the pictures it's correct prepared. If you connect it to the motherboard it should be fine.

Quote:
2. Is the positive power socket suppose to with the ground pin or the power pin on the median.
Did you mean the pwr with ground? I think I don't understand correctly what you want to know.

Quote:
3. I have assembled the system, but when I switch it on, I can only see the standby LED on the motherboard glow but the system doesn't turn on. There is no movement even the LED fans doesn't turn on. I suspect might be due to the sockets arrangement I have done, not sure.
If you think the button on the Spec Alpha isn't functional you can use the PWR_SW on your motherboard at the bottom, right from COM Connector (or check your manual at mainboard overview).
As I read to Standby Power LED: there is PSU connected and active (Switch on PSU at 1).
If you press the Power Switch it should turn on and the cpu fan should spin on. There are some post LEDs. If your CPU Phase connected incorrectly there should be a fan spin or any LED should inform you with a color. In this case it should be the CPU LED under the CPU Socket.

Finally:
Question 2 should be explained and if the problem persist - do some pictures of your setting and upload them to this thread.

Last edited by Phal; 01-29-2017 at 08:18 AM.