Corsair Community

Issues with moving Cue Space on multi-screen setup.

GTXJackBauer

Is there anyway or are there any plans to move the Cue Space to another monitor in a multi-monitor 3 screen setup? As it stands, I can't see the Cue Space while I game in full screen or when I'm browsing for example. I usually put my monitoring programs on the side screens so I'm able to monitor while I keep busy with the center screen.

I also believe this will be helpful for those with wide and big game screens if they wanted to switch to either side.

There is a way that you can make this happen. It's convoluted but it works.

Shut down iCue.

Change your primary monitor to the monitor where you want CueSpace to appear.

Start iCue.

Open CueSpace

Change your primary monitor back to where you want it.

There is a way that you can make this happen. It's convoluted but it works.

Shut down iCue.

Change your primary monitor to the monitor where you want CueSpace to appear.

Start iCue.

Open CueSpace

Change your primary monitor back to where you want it.

For my setup, it wouldn't work. Let me break it down.

- I use my center screen for games or anything interactive or any work load.

- My right screen is completely filled with tabs of forums like this one and social media, etc in full screen.

- My left tab is my system monitoring. From left to right across the screen with each of its customized window size I run Aquasuite (Aquaero 6 XT) which controls and monitors my system's custom liquid cooling loop. Then I used to have CL's small graphic window next to it for PSU monitoring but that's gone since I upgraded to the new software. Then I have my Windows Widgets which also monitors the system. The widgets is stationary and can't move. If I could move Cue Space, I would literally move it to the old spot of CL's graph.

Gotcha. Understand that we all have our own, unique setups tweaked just how we like them. Personally, I've taken to keeping the dashboard up on an alternate monitor most of the time because that workaround is a bit ... tedious.

It sounds like a floating tool window would be the ideal implementation for you, yes?

• 3 weeks later...
Yes adding more ability to customize the Dashboard and Space in particular is something they want to do, and I'm sure you'll hear about it in patch notes when it does come. Not sure if it'll be soon though :\

We can only hope it does.

I think this should be prioritized and hope they bring support to the previous commanders after spending $$$ since CL's birth. Call me a paying beta tester.

• 3 months later...

Honestly, it's kind of ridiculous this isn't in yet.

What's the point of iCUE Space if it's going to be on your primary monitor? You know, the one you play games on. How is this missing feature not one of the highest priorities right now?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
been looking if this was possible, would love it on my right hand screen as well, slowly changing all my lighting and stuff to corsair and the space is a handy tool to monitor temps and stuff. soon be installing all the led fans and strips to go with my k95 plat keyboard. fingers crossed the icue space is movable soon.

It would be great if we can move the iCue Space to another monitor than just the primary (and for it to remember this across reboots). At the moment, I don't use this at all because it just takes up too much space out of my primary work area. I think this feature should receive higher priority too (but obviously behind stability and bug fixes).

• 4 weeks later...
Now I can't remember where Cue Space is. LOL

Also, do I still need Corsair Link installed if I'm using iCue?

right click the iCue icon by your clock dude..

and no you shouldnt need link unless running certain older 'legacy' products

What are you, 12? Probably not the best way to respond to someone being part of the 'beta team' but thanks.

Where did I go wrong?.. you asked a question and I answered you. not sure where I offended you in my answer.. certainly wasn't intention buddy

for the record.. 49 yrs old lol... but being 12 again would be preferable :D

Edited by Zotty