Corsair Community

Keyboard Profile Not Booting v2.11.115

Iron_Fist

Hi everyone!

I was hoping to find some advice because I was unlucky everywhere else I looked.

Every time I restart my computer, my keyboard boots with the red and white settings. I have deleted this profile from CUE and the only profile I have is the one I'd like to boot with. Once I log onto windows (and CUE starts automatically in the background) my profile activates. Is there any way to have my profile activate upon booting my computer so that the red and white settings are no longer existent during restart? I have CUE v2.11.115.

Thank you all in advance!

next to your profile icon named "default" or whatever you named it , there is a menu of icons, one of those icons is shaped like an ssd card, pressing this icon saves the current selected profile to your keybord so it will light up that way from boot.

Next to my profile icon there is a menu of icons on the right. The top icon (three horizontal bars) shows or hides the other icons. The icons below the top icon are as follows:

A '+' icon to 'create profile'

A "+ folder' icon to 'create folder'

A 'double square' icon to 'copy profile'

A 'double arrow' icon to 'import/export'

a 'trash can' icon to 'delete profile'

I don't see the icon shaped like an ssd card. Please help!! I'm new to CUE so bare with me please.

You may need to upgrade your CUE software. The 2.11.115 version of CUE includes "Download Custom Profiles" in the drop-down subment from the hamburger icon. I do not have a K70 RGB Rapidfire, but as it has onboard memory, it should be able to save the default lighting, I think.

Once CUE is running, the keyboard will take its lighting scheme from the default profile, which is the first one on the list. (You can drag profiles around to reorder them.)

Archived