Corsair Community

CUE Installation freezing

SolarPanda

Hello,

Having some trouble installing CUE on my PC every attempt I make with either version 2.6.79 or 1.16.42 I run into the same issue of having my entire PC freeze up. This always seems to occur at the part of the installation when installing drives. I have tried a couple different methods to fixing them already such as completely removing any razer related programs (trying to move away from razer) and installing on another machine and moving the program files over once installed. So far the closest I have got it to working was installing on another PC and moving it over but then I run into an error of the macro extension not working so I can't actually get up any macro' for my mouse (Scimitar RGB). I have even done a wipe and fresh install of Windows 10 and still get this same error so it's leaving me a bit stumped. any help would be appreciated.

Yup gave that a try installing with just a normal Logitech mouse and keyboard connected but still get the same result if it causing the whole system to freeze up. Been working with Logitech support but I think I might just return the stuff. Just tried to install it on my Laptop and it ended up causing that to crash.

Archived