Corsair Community

MM800 Polarismouse pad owned 3 days and failed

nam.uk

is there any first release issues or firmwere update to know about? as i have owned this pad for 3 days and its failed no lights or detection in software but usb has been detected in system devices which is the usb header that works as i plugged in the M65 pro

Hello,

Try a different USB port to see if that changes anything. Have you performed any kind of updates lately?

hi mate yea i have tried 2.0 and 3.0 ports even front ports only update is cue2 and all was working fine until tonight,started and stopped cue2 and also rebooted a few times,it came on them off again i think the bulbs gone lol :(.

but the usb hub is working

also the only way i could run the mm800 via the k70 rapidfire usb port was using 2 usb 3.0 as when i use extension cables running via 2.0 the mm800 would not detect unless i went direct i.e without extension cables, plugging in the m65 pro there was no issue what scenario i did, is there more of a power usage with the mm800 over the m65 pro due to the usb 2.0 header or are they the same?

I doubt the LEDs went out because there are 15 zones. The peripherals only require USB 2.0. Do you have another system where you can plug this mouse pad into? This will allow you to know if it's really dead.

It might be the lighting controller has failed as the USB header is working , so max connection needed is 2.0 USB connected via k70 rapidfire with both usb cables even extension cables connected to USB 2.0 ? As best scenario for me is the mm800 needs to be connected to the k70,if its recommend to be connected direct to the system I really want to know,like said any scenario with the m65 pro it works even with extension cables.. never had an Issue with extension cables like this before.

I can try in another system but my money is on this has failed

Archived