Corsair Community

8x SP120 connector questions

Cathulhu

First time building a computer, I bought Air Series SP120 PWM High Performance Edition twin pack and I would like to know what type of extension I can find to reach my fan controller and also if there are any Molex to 4pin splitter so I can attach them directly to my PSU. Please help if you can thank you!

Akasa do a good range of the type of cables that you want. In the past I have bought from a straight 1 to 1 extension to a 4 fans into 1 connector (with a molex power connector) for people who don't have many fan mounts on their motherboard.

First time building a computer, I bought Air Series SP120 PWM High Performance Edition twin pack and I would like to know what type of extension I can find to reach my fan controller and also if there are any Molex to 4pin splitter so I can attach them directly to my PSU. Please help if you can thank you!

Just want to point something out, PWM fans are meant to be controlled by the motherboard or some fan controller. OTH This fans are not pwm

http://www.corsair.com/en/air-series-sp120-high-performance-edition-high-static-pressure-120mm-fan-twin-pack

Also SP (static pressure) fans are meant to be used on heatsinks and radiators. If you use them as case fans and connected directly to the PSU you will have some noisy fans at 35dba!! Under normal circumstances this fans should only hit full speed when computer is under load. For case fans you should use the AF120 Performance Edition or AF120 quiet edition.

Archived