Corsair Community

M65 RGB. Scroll wheel light.

47crayons

So I'm messing around with the scroll wheel light and notice I got the middle button to flash with a light effect every time I press it. But, I would like to press a button on the mouse and have it activate a different light effect. Example- Left-click to flash green, right-click to flash red, ect.

Is there a way to do that?

Or does ONLY the middle button work?

If it is possible, would it work on the "logo" light, too?

Thanks.

Edit- 02-25-2015, 8:00 ish PM.

Messing with it again. Under the Profiles, Lighting tab, I made two groups. One labeled Heart Beat, the other Red Flash. I added the scroll wheel and the logo light into the heart beat group. Clicking the "Heart Beat" group button highlights the two areas. While it was highlighted, I dragged a lighting effect to the highlighted areas. I think did it to both, don't remember. You want to be sure to click the group button to highlight the areas, and then right-click the highlighted areas to edit them. I only have the "With mode" checked. This got both the lights to have the effect.

For Red Flash group, I also added both lights. Clicked on the "Red Flash" group button. While the pieces are highlighted, dragged a different light effect. But this time. I have the "On key press" and "After 'x*' times" checked. This got both lights to flash red whenever I click the middle button.

Won't work on DPI light.

I hope this helps.

*"X" is at least 1. Having 1 will cause it to "play" the effect once. 2 for two times. And so on.

Archived