Corsair Community

Krazy Rainbows Two Profile pack for all RGB Keyboards

My dropbox got banned because i exceeded over a 100,000 downloads a day???? What is this BS!

Edit: Since dropbox has forced me off, i will now be hosting my files on a different hosting service, but in-order to do so i have to pay for that service, so i will have ads to make up for it and be able to pay for the service so everyone can still download all my stuff.

• 4 months later...
That I am.

When I import the Krazy Rainbows 2 STRAFE profile in CUE1, there are no lighting groups shown when I am Lighting tab. It is all just empty. I am in Advanced mode for sure. The Krazy Rainbow lighting effects are loaded in the Lighting list shown as 2KR1, 2KR2, etc.. But again, in the Lighting tab where you have the large image of the entire keyboard, there are no lighting groups listed and no keys assigned to any lighting groups. There are no effects happening at all.

When I import the Krazy Rainbows 2 STRAFE profile in CUE1, there are no lighting groups shown when I am Lighting tab. It is all just empty. I am in Advanced mode for sure. The Krazy Rainbow lighting effects are loaded in the Lighting list shown as 2KR1, 2KR2, etc.. But again, in the Lighting tab where you have the large image of the entire keyboard, there are no lighting groups listed and no keys assigned to any lighting groups. There are no effects happening at all.

What keyboard do you have, are you sure you have a STRAFE RGB and not just a regular STRAFE RED?

I have a Corsair Strafe RGB and not just the regular Strafe. I have imported and use your latest DOOM profile and that works fine.

And your Demo mode profile too.

I took out my STRAFE rgb and dusted it off, tried out this profile and it didnt work, i went through and manually fixed it even though i no longer support CUE 1, enjoy :)

I took out my STRAFE rgb and dusted it off, tried out this profile and it didnt work, i went through and manually fixed it even though i no longer support CUE 1, enjoy :)

Thanks a lot. It works fine now. In case I run into this same problem with other CUE1 profiles, could you tell me if this was an easy fix and if so, what did you edit in order to fix it?

Archived