Corsair Community

CMV4X3M2A1333C9 CMOS/Timing prob?

gamer4tv

So my CMV4X3M2A1333C9 2 x 2GB are on my Biostar TA890GXB HD motherboard. On the Corsiar website these RAM are not compatible with my motherboard, but when I bought them from Frys I was told that this piece was FULLY compatible with my mobo. So, I did like every setting like 9-9-9-24 2T and idk what to put DRAM to because there is DCT 0 DCT 1 BOTH and AUTO. But, I cannot load windows due to ram and I get blue screens. It has been way past the time to return the product so I need to know every type of setting I need to fix this thx. I will give more info if needed.

If each stick passes fine in the same slot, then it's probably not the memory. Either the memory controller itself (in your CPU), or a compatibility issue. However, that part number isn't in the memory finder, so I'm not sure on that last one.

I assume you have already manually input the timing as the 9-9-9-24.

Previously, i have the similar case. With just 1 x 2gb, no error with memtest. Once i plug in 2x2gb in dual channel, memtest failed in test 5. When i try to manually input the 9-9-9-24 (Eventhough Auto value = 9-9-9-24). It solve the problem. No more error with 3 full round of test in dual channel.

have u update the mobo bios?

have u try to adjust the DRam voltage to the ram specfication?

have u try on the other slot for dual channel?

Archived