Corsair Community

AMD 6800XT / 6900XT Water Blocks

Milessy

Is Corsair able to confirm if water blocks will be available in reference format for the new AMD graphics cards?

Could an indication be given prior to the AMD cards release dates, to help inform any pre-order decisions, particularly given the current supply/demand issues being experienced with Nvidia 3080/3090s?

It would be good to know that an AMD option may exist, even if it might be a while before the water blocks become available.

Thanks!

Wasn't expecting it, but the RTX3090 FE went into stock on the Nvidia Site (UK) so ended up impulse buying. Fingers crossed the Hydro X Series XG7 RGB 30-SERIES GPU Water Block (3090 FE) will be in stock soon, as I would like to keep with Corsair for the RGB.

That said Alphacool and Bitspower are making 3090FE water blocks so there are other options if needs be, and EKWB have one planned.

Here is hoping the 3090 holds up OK against the 6900XT....!

Wasn't expecting it, but the RTX3090 FE went into stock on the Nvidia Site (UK) so ended up impulse buying. Fingers crossed the Hydro X Series XG7 RGB 30-SERIES GPU Water Block (3090 FE) will be in stock soon, as I would like to keep with Corsair for the RGB.

That said Alphacool and Bitspower are making 3090FE water blocks so there are other options if needs be, and EKWB have one planned.

Here is hoping the 3090 holds up OK against the 6900XT....!

I ended up having the same thing happen and ended up with a 3090 I couldnt say no to. But man I really want to see the 6900XT succeed... and kinda want one just to test. But a water block is absolutely necessary for my build.

Hi!

There will be a GPU water block for the new AMD graphics cards based on the reference PCB layout.

The Custom Cooling Configurator and GPU compatibility tool already lists plenty of compatible GPU models.

If an ETA can't be provided, could you at least advise if one will be given before EOY?

Seeing that the Ampere blocks were announced mid September, and are only just up for pre-order has me concerned I'll be waiting deep into 2021 for a Corsair block for my 6800xt

I hear you. I was going to do 6900xt but not much more performance for extra money

Yeah, but at the prices the AIBs were going for and the scarcity of reference 6800 XT's, I was fine with the added cost for the 6900 XT.

I just hope there's not a long wait since it's been about a month since the launch of 6800 XT. 🤞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Should be nice to have at least some news about the availability. It is online for more than a month and nothing, neither a "notify when in stock". I have a full system with Hydro X, an AMD 5950X and the RX6900XT. I will wait the end of this week and then if there are no update at all I will go to buy the EK water block that is available and ready for order.

I have also contacted the corsair support by chat and the answer was "no idea", it is a shame public an article on-line without any information about price and availability. At least "coming in January/February/March", no nothing and at the same time there are the water block for any 30XX card from FE edition to custom card.