Corsair Community

Motherboard for iCue

DilukshanN7

Hey Guys, Sorry if this question is already asked by someone...

The thing is the iCue software is amazing, and corsair has all the pc components but don't have motherboards and VGA Cards.

And, I can get either a MSI Z490 GODLIKE or ASUS ROG MAXIUMUS XII EXTREME for my build, but what is the best motherboard that suitable for a full Corsair iCue Build? And also a good nvidia Rtx 2080 ti card (I can't get the founders edition candy in my area only AIB Cards)

I need to sync all with one software, and I don't like to mess with many fan control, RGB softwares

Asus motherboards are the only one with Corsair CUE intergration. There is a separate forum you might find more information here:https://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=311

However, if you fill your case with RGB fans, RGB RAM, strips and the like, you probably are not going to see much of the MB lighting. Most boards have fairly subtle sections that are only visible in an otherwise dark case. Also, even if you do choose Asus and enable the MB integration, you still need the Asus Aura software installed. CUE can't take over the hardware. It can be allowed to use the existing software to do other things. Some motherboards have basic RGB settings in the BIOS, but the options are very limited.

GPU lighting is more noticeable in most installations. Same as above. Only Asus GPUs are part of the CUE plugin controls.