Corsair Community

Request: "Rainbow" Wave with limited colors

Hello,

I've searched everywhere and can't find a profile that has what I'm looking for. I tried my hand at making one myself, but it quickly became clear that I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm hoping that someone here is able to make the profile that I'm looking for.

Basically, I want a profile for the K70 RGB like the Rainbow Wave built-in profile, but with two changes. First, I'd like to limit the colors to red, orange, pink, purple, and blue to match my wallpaper:

http://imgur.com/a/9mc1u

The second change that I would like is for the profile to have reactive typing. I'd like a key to light up white when it is pressed and fade back to normal for about 5 seconds.

I would be extremely grateful if one of you could create something like this for me!

Edit: I forgot to say, I'd like the colors to move from left to right in the wave.

I'm not able to import that into CUE on my computer. It looks for .prf files, not .cueprofile files. I tried changing the extension to .prf but it doesn't import. I get an error about "No ExportedEverything Tag"

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm not able to import that into CUE on my computer. It looks for .prf files, not .cueprofile files. I tried changing the extension to .prf but it doesn't import. I get an error about "No ExportedEverything Tag"

Am I doing something wrong?

Oh sorry, it's for CUE2 ... I don't have CUE1

I don't know if there is a way to convert it. :sigh!:

Archived