Corsair Community

iCUE v3.35.152 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

iCUE v3.35.152 Patch Notes::

•  
  • Removed Audio Repositioning from Stereo Headsets

• Slightly improved the microphone for HS60 Haptic

• Resolved an issue for MacOS that iCUE is not responding after changing from remap key action to macro action.

• Resolved an issue for MacOS that iCUE stops responding when a macro action with delay interrupts itself

• Resolved an issue for Wireless Devices that both Device and Dongle Polling Rate boxes are displaying information even though device is directly connected by USB

• Resolved an issue that creating new profiles always sets the mouse DPI to Default Stage 1

• Resolved an issue for K57 RGB Wireless that Disable Action does not work on Volume up and Volume Down

• Resolved an issue for Lighting Effect Solid that Colors are stacked

• Resolved an issue that creating lighting effect for Elite Capelix on an HID HW Profile can crash iCUE

• Implemented mandatory firmware update for Capellix Coolers to address a rare issue that causes the device to not be detected properly in iCUE

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that. Which hardware are you having problems with?

Same issue here. I sent you a PM with details and also made a post....

It's basically not being detected anymore after the firmware update failed 2 times.

Hey! I have a trouble with iCUE software. I thought it would be solved with this update but it's not. Problem that I have is a sizzle in the background when I download iCUE. This problem solve when I uninstall iCUE but this time i can't set my Headset. Can someone help me? My Headset is Void Elite Surround(CA-9011205-EU). Thanks for helps!

Thanks for the update.

My RGB strips are not staying true to what is selected as their profile.

Using the commander pro with the RGB LED Strip

Channel 1: 3 strips connected (Strips 2 and 3 are not following what lightning channel says) I get all sort of colors and some of the bulbs do not even light up and then eventually go back to the solid color I picked out

Channel 2: 1 strip connected (all good and following lightning channel)

Hello,

For quite some updates now...I still cannot get my LED RGB Strips to stay the solid color I am asking for.

Please view video in my google drive to see whats going on.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_6xOccuBBD4WJDx8GWscqlFV9uZqTa93?usp=sharing

My settings on iCue as follows with pictures attached.

Cheers

1017797719_Corsair1.thumb.jpg.facef0fb06cc8146379b4a4607c86937.jpg

147582430_Corsair2.thumb.jpg.0d9ec359f2056a7ef51146c5054aeb91.jpg

Edited by CarlosL91

The last two versions of iCue has broken hardware detection for my K70 RGB Rapidfire keyboard. When iCue starts up, it just hangs for 30 seconds or crashes. Last stable version is 3.34.161, reverted back to this version.

I took System Logs export if needed.

EDIT: I did some more testing. It seems as though sometimes after the iCue software upgrade it gets into a state where the keyboard or devices won't detect causing iCue to hang. I tried to uninstall 3.35 and revert to 3.34.161 without rebooting and experienced the same behavior. However, I then rebooted and the issue was resolved on 3.34.161. I then attempted upgrade again to 3.35 and this time it worked, no hang and devices were detected. I rebooted again to verify and my devices detected with no issues. Very strange!

Edited by TheDakk

The last two versions of iCue has broken hardware detection for my K70 RGB Rapidfire keyboard. When iCue starts up, it just hangs for 30 seconds or crashes. Last stable version is 3.34.161, reverted back to this version.

I took System Logs export if needed.

EDIT: I did some more testing. It seems as though sometimes after the iCue software upgrade it gets into a state where the keyboard or devices won't detect causing iCue to hang. I tried to uninstall 3.35 and revert to 3.34.161 without rebooting and experienced the same behavior. However, I then rebooted and the issue was resolved on 3.34.161. I then attempted upgrade again to 3.35 and this time it worked, no hang and devices were detected. I rebooted again to verify and my devices detected with no issues. Very strange!

I tried that. Didn’t work for me

Half of that is game effects.

NiIPsaS.png

Can't find this, my install is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software and there is a DLL under C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\modules called ManifestSharedResources.dll which takes 292Mo.

I’m a friggin genius. I have figured out why I’m getting “no devices detected” on my PC. It’s running a dll which is causing iCUE software to crash. To fix it rename the y750splugin.dll to y750splugin.dll_bad. It’s in c:/program Files (x86)/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE Software/plugins/LenovoY750s

You’re welcome

Edited by Megatech
  • Like 1

Hi, I found a problem. I'm using Corsair Strafe RGB keyboard and since several versions behaviour of actions changed in icue. Second action of button is not triggered when button is released if profile is loaded while button is pressed.

I set bunch of profiles:

Normal

NormalFN

Black

BlackFN

The FN profiles are activated by pressing FN. FN profiles have 3 actions: Come back to non-FN profile set as second action of FN button press (made with 2 actions) and action set to P that changes profile from BlackFN to NormalFN and from NormalFN to BlackFN. With this I should go from Normal to Black by pressing FN+P:

Normal -> Press FN -> NormalFN -> click P -> BlackFN -> Release FN -> Black.

Unfortunately last step is not working since 3.33+ versions.

It was working in iCue 3.32 and before. In 3.33 and above it is not working as expected.

To test you can download my profiles (exported in 3.28):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ocPTtU9taNR1f9ZgdFw-tULMt2wtUFl/view?usp=sharing

Edited by IrbisTheCat
tested in 3.30, and later versions to be sure which version broke profiles.

Erm.. so just updated to 3.35.152 and now my K68 RGB and IronClaw RGB are stuck on red lighting. No matter what I do to try and change the lights (they have always been set to color shift between red and white) they just stay red. I've tried rebooting the computer, restarting iCue, nothing seems to work. I am running Windows 10 Home version 20H2

Is there a way to roll back iCue to a previous version to see if my lighting comes back?

Edited by LordNikon

Hardware lights is still missing from RAM (Dominator Pro) and the RGB Mouse pad. Used to be there, as it still has lighting when the computer is booting or locked, but i cant change it, it looks ridiculous at boot up and when the computer is locked, as it doesn't match the others that i can set hardware lighting to.

Not sure what release it went missing.

Erm.. so just updated to 3.35.152 and now my K68 RGB and IronClaw RGB are stuck on red lighting. No matter what I do to try and change the lights (they have always been set to color shift between red and white) they just stay red. I've tried rebooting the computer, restarting iCue, nothing seems to work. I am running Windows 10 Home version 20H2

Is there a way to roll back iCue to a previous version to see if my lighting comes back?

Uninstall your current version (leave the user settings box unchecked)

Download the version you want by replacing it in the URL. For example:

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.35.152_release.msi

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.34.170_release.msi

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.34.161_release.msi

If your lighting doesn't come back, you may want to try resetting your keyboard.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025465031-How-to-Reset-your-keyboard