Corsair Community

Dark core rgb se rsb receiver not working

L00ncan

I just bought this mouse from a store plugged it in and it refuses to go wireless, i'm stuck to using this with a wire as everytime i unplug the wire the receiver doesn't detect wireless. I have crusty old mice & keyboards from decades ago that work without a hitch! what gives?

I've downloaded the recent firmware (iCUESetup_3.24.52_release) nothing changed then i hit the update button and it stays there for hours and nothing happens, it even tells me if i abort the update then it'll corrupt my firmware. How is this company not broke if it makes mistakes like this?

Screenshot below of me waiting for an update that will never finish on Icue

error2.jpg

Should i just give up hope of this mouse ever working for me and just return it to the store because i pay extra for mice not to give me problems not for me to have problems the moment i open it out of the box. I have a wireless mouse that won't go wireless and won't update on the Icue

Edited by L00ncan

I've finally worked out the quiz. Go to device settings then whack "Initiate" Hold the function button (center button) until LEDS turn white while holding the center button turn the mouse on & off and it then works wireless for you :)

Also then follow the additional update requests but only do the Icue updates through settings when you enable wireless successfully.

At no point in the manual i purchased for £94 probably $130 was this said anywhere, i had to go inspector Cluedo in the settings to figure this out, 5hrs later. So thanks to Corsair for hiding this information behind their gobeldygook and placing it nowhere on the actual manual

• 10 months later...

This Mouse has been repeatedly breaking on me since my last post, these new gadgets are ridiculous, no quality control, my other expensive logitech mice were just as bad, it appears you no longer care about quality or your customers, i'd rate this corsair mouse 1star & i'd rate my last logitech mouse 1star. My latest in my long line of errors (there are many) now my mouse just tells me MALFUNCTION and refuses to charge ormacro bttons, i hate modern peripheral companies these days

These companies are truly awful these days, i take warranty out on mice all the time now cause your all awful and don't care anymore