Corsair Community

RM750i and z390 Aorus Master

CoMa

Hi to all, i want to use my rm750i psu with this motherboard and with i9 9900k, i want al cores at 4.7 ghz nothing more.

No my question is:

gigabyte say only one Eps 12v cable is ok, but i want be sure to have the best psu for this board, i can buy and an rm850i and sell my rm750i.

Can only one 12v eps cable give more than 200 watt for the cpu only?

It's really needed the second eps cable?

How many watt an eps cable can tollerate?

Why one rm850i i tested give little coil whine noise when the pc is off? My rm750i it's deadly silent.

Are rm850i and rm750i so different in components?

Sorry my bad english and thanks for help in advance

Hi to all, i want to use my rm750i psu with this motherboard and with i9 9900k, i want al cores at 4.7 ghz nothing more.

No my question is:

gigabyte say only one Eps 12v cable is ok, but i want be sure to have the best psu for this board, i can buy and an rm850i and sell my rm750i.

Can only one 12v eps cable give more than 200 watt for the cpu only?

It's really needed the second eps cable?

How many watt an eps cable can tollerate?

Why one rm850i i tested give little coil whine noise when the pc is off? My rm750i it's deadly silent.

Are rm850i and rm750i so different in components?

Sorry my bad english and thanks for help in advance

I went with the HX850i with my Aorus Master / i9-9900K build. Absolutely zero issues with this combo.

man i asked for rm750i, i just want to know how many watt can one eps cable delivery to cpu, i read 240 watt and 360.

If i can use only one eps cable i will stay with my rm750i if not i will take rm850i.

Someone can help me please?