Corsair Community

Ironclaw Wireless RGB losing icue settings

Vaey

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys so I went to the old FW, the one on page 5. Everything is working good, surfing, gaming. BUT I did notice something, last night I stepped away from my rig for about a hour or so. I do have a screen saver set to turn off my screen at 30 mins. Well when I came back to my rig, I was having the same issues that I was before? Rig never goes to sleep just my monitor turns off after 30 mins.

I did not have ICUE open, it was minimized. Other than that its working fine with the old FW.

Hey guys so I went to the old FW, the one on page 5. Everything is working good, surfing, gaming. BUT I did notice something, last night I stepped away from my rig for about a hour or so. I do have a screen saver set to turn off my screen at 30 mins. Well when I came back to my rig, I was having the same issues that I was before? Rig never goes to sleep just my monitor turns off after 30 mins.

I did not have ICUE open, it was minimized. Other than that its working fine with the old FW.

sometimes when the mouse wakes from sleep mode it can take it like a minute to be noticed by icue again but its only happened to me like 2 times, a quick power cycle of the mouse has always fixed it for me, also it could have just been the icue service crashing, it does that from time to time, just force close icue and its 3 services from task manager and re open icue

sometimes when the mouse wakes from sleep mode it can take it like a minute to be noticed by icue again but its only happened to me like 2 times, a quick power cycle of the mouse has always fixed it for me, also it could have just been the icue service crashing, it does that from time to time, just force close icue and its 3 services from task manager and re open icue

Cool, thanks for the advice.

Any word if there is a new firmware with the new iCue update that dropped today (3.25.60)? Any fix for the mouse yet? They will send you the firmware files if you file a support request and ask for them.

no its not fixed yet, also many have said that they wont provide the firmware, that's why when they provided it to me I posted it (page 5) even though they said not too

no its not fixed yet, also many have said that they wont provide the firmware, that's why when they provided it to me I posted it (page 5) even though they said not too

I figured. Thanks for saving me that time.

They definitely gave me the firmware this week. I would suggest people file a support request and ask for the specific version that works. Maybe an increase in support requests will draw attention to the issue and get it fixed.

So now I cant even update the IC??? I rolled back to try out the old fw, but it was giving me the same issues like the new one. I tried to update to the newer FW again, and now I cant even use it wirelessly??

Going to bestbuy to return this and get the Glaive, to bad really liked this mouse, fit my hand perfectly?

So now I cant even update the IC??? I rolled back to try out the old fw, but it was giving me the same issues like the new one. I tried to update to the newer FW again, and now I cant even use it wirelessly??

Going to bestbuy to return this and get the Glaive, to bad really liked this mouse, fit my hand perfectly?

Try doing this;

1. copy your iCue folder found here: "C:\Users\*YOUR USER NAME*\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\CUE" to preserve your iCue profiles,

2. get a program called revo uninstaller, and download the installer for the latest iCue,

3. boot to windows safe mode with networking and use revo to uninstall iCue in its entirety,

4. install the latest iCue,

5. use the firmware I provided on page 5 to update the mouse and dongle, both need to be plugged in,

6. then clear all onboard storage on the mouse, (may have to do this before the FW update),

7. then task kill all of iCue including all 3 services,

8. then delete the new files generated at: "C:\Users\*YOUR USER NAME*\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\CUE",

9. then copy back your original iCue files back, restart the computer, is it then fixed?

• 4 weeks later...

I got a message from Corsair support today:

If you have had issues with your Ironclaw Wireless device. Please make sure to check iCUE for the latest firmware update. We have recently released a new firmware that should resolve the loss of the software profile on the device.

Maybe it will work better now, even though, the past weeks, I personally had no more troubles.

I got a message from Corsair support today:

Maybe it will work better now, even though, the past weeks, I personally had no more troubles.

I've just installed latest iCUE 3.26.95 and updated mouse and dongle firmware to 1.15.105 and 1.11.52. So far everything seems to be working normally. Hope it stays this way!

I've just installed latest iCUE 3.26.95 and updated mouse and dongle firmware to 1.15.105 and 1.11.52. So far everything seems to be working normally. Hope it stays this way!

So it seems like Corsair has finally fixed this issue with the latest versions of software and firmware

Recently my mouse started to register multiple clicks with only one click of the left mouse button (yesterday the right mouse button started) I have uninstalled/reinstalled all software and firmware a few times now and getting rather fustrated with everything. have submitted a support ticket now.

• 2 weeks later...

I started having stuttering issues after a firmware update, also issues as it started to lose connection, then reconnect but then it would lose my custom settings. I would have to shut it off and turn it on again to get my settings back. I tried everything recommended, but to no avail. I actually ordered a Logtiech 502 Lightspeed to replace it, however came a across a thread somewhere about possible interference on the 2.4ghz bandwidth over wifi. It should be noted my PC is in my living room in close proximity to my wifi router. I also have a Razer wireless Keyboard. Here's what I did, note individually it didn't work, but when I did both I haven't had any issues of stuttering or losing connection since

This may not be something everyone can do though. First I moved the dongles so they weren't next to each other. One is connected to the case inputs on top. I didn't use the hi speed 3.1 inputs on my case, or 3.2 inputs on my motherboard. I used the slower 2.0 inputs. So I connected the Corsair Dongle to my case on top, and the Razer Dongle to the motherboard on the rear. Individually didn't solve the problem. 2nd, I disabled my 2.4 ghz wifi. I only have the 5ghz wifi operating now. I did try this without seperating the dongles but still had issues. However when done together, both disabling the 2.4 ghz wifi and seperating the dongles as far from each other as possible the issues were resolved. I'm running the latest firmware and ICUE. If you can give this a try and post here if it works for you. I did cancel my Logitech 502 Lightspeed order.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue. Moving back to the previous version of mouse and dongle firmware posted some pages before fixed the problem for me. Some days ago I updated to the newest version of ICUE and yesterday I updated to the latest firmware.

All is working fine now!

What I noticed:

When I wake up the mouse after it entered sleep mode, it might need a few seconds (3?) until the current profile is active on the mouse. Mouse is blinking on the side LEDs when this occures.

Perfectly fine for me.

I had the same issue. Moving back to the previous version of mouse and dongle firmware posted some pages before fixed the problem for me. Some days ago I updated to the newest version of ICUE and yesterday I updated to the latest firmware.

All is working fine now!

What I noticed:

When I wake up the mouse after it entered sleep mode, it might need a few seconds (3?) until the current profile is active on the mouse. Mouse is blinking on the side LEDs when this occures.

Perfectly fine for me.

I had the same issue. After updating my mouse started to doubleclick the right and left mouse button. Does anyone know how to undo this?

I bought my Ironclaw a few weeks ago so it couldn't be a hardware problem.

My profiles work the most time fine but sometimes the mouse shows "Unreachable" up in red in the iCue software. Has anyone else this problem too?

~_WhySoBad

I had the same issue. After updating my mouse started to doubleclick the right and left mouse button. Does anyone know how to undo this?

I bought my Ironclaw a few weeks ago so it couldn't be a hardware problem.

My profiles work the most time fine but sometimes the mouse shows "Unreachable" up in red in the iCue software. Has anyone else this problem too?

~_WhySoBad

I was same problem too. After couple of weeks its starting double clicking. So i replacing with new one. And using the new one couple of months. And this one also starting double clicking. Im not sure this is hardware or software problem but this mouse is broken. Im not gonna but corsair again for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using the older firmware versions that were previously posted in this thread and wanted to try out the new firmware since some users are saying it works for them, but now when I try to update, the status is stuck at 0%.

dongle firmware 0.9.40

mouse firmware 0.11.80

ICUE version 3.28.70