Corsair Community

Wave Effects Vs Gradients (Timing Problem)

I am working on a new profile that involves a few waves and gradients working together. I have a wave effect that spans 1 second. I have a gradient effect that spans 2 seconds.

Problem: the gradient and the wave somehow become out of sync over time. It ruins the entire profile.

Are wave timings handled differently than the gradient timings, or is this a bug on my end?

>Create a Wave effect lasting 1 second

>Create Gradient effect lasting 2 seconds

>Let them run together and they will become out of sync after about 10 seconds

I am working on a new profile that involves a few waves and gradients working together. I have a wave effect that spans 1 second. I have a gradient effect that spans 2 seconds.

Problem: the gradient and the wave somehow become out of sync over time. It ruins the entire profile.

Are wave timings handled differently than the gradient timings, or is this a bug on my end?

>Create a Wave effect lasting 1 second

>Create Gradient effect lasting 2 seconds

>Let them run together and they will become out of sync after about 10 seconds

yea this is normal, its pretty much impossible to get things timed to work together. they get out of sync.

yea this is normal, its pretty much impossible to get things timed to work together. they get out of sync.

It's really dissapointing that's the case. I can't have any profiles that rely on complex beating patterns without effects that can sync up.

Oh well - I guess this will have to wait for LUA. I'll put that on my LUA to do list haha

I really need some simple ideas for CUE. Everything I want to do with this keyboard is too complicated for CUE and I'm not really advanced enough to do what Elistriel does.

I'll be building my own scripting host within my program, so you'll be able to use LUA or something similar (LUA and C# apparently are... tricky) to achieve whatever you want.

Of course, this'll be in a way later build, but at least it's something I want to do!

I will keep an eye on your program! I can learn the languages, it's just I'm not fast at building useful things. I never studied programming; I learned everything I know while I was working in the Center of Cyber Warfare for the U.S.

Consequently I know a lot about building malware, but that's not useful (nor welcome) to most people. I think legitimate apps are hard to make because I dont know how to be careful (memory leaks were a good thing when I was coding)

Archived