Corsair Community

M95 Question and CUE

zzStejz

Hello,

I'm one step before purchase of Corsair M95 mouse. But you know, we all waiting for notification or confirmation about M95 RGB mouse.

I do not want to happen that now I buy old M95 and you in next 5 months come with RGB version.

So please can you provide finally some information about it. And I want to know if Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2 will get support in CUE app? I mean old version not H.

Thanks and please do not ignore this topic, Corsair.

Have a nice day!

Martin

The 1500 v2 will not have support for CUE as it isn't RGB. As for the M95, I doubt they'll make another RGB mouse relatively soon, although it isn't really out of the picture. I believe a Corsair employee had said they were working on an RGB variant of the M95, but don't quote me on that.

It isn't likely another RGB mouse will be out within the next year, would be my guess. They already have the Sabre and the M65, and they still have a lot to work with on the keyboards.

Ok, so headphones will not take place in CUE as one package with other peripherals right?

Well, if RGB m95 will not come this year I will purchase classic version. But you know in our shops it's for 91,- Euro and this is not like you want throw 90,- euros every half year for example.

Archived