Corsair Community

Issues with CUE

iCalsonic

I have problems with the CUE paired with my M65 RGB, I just got the mouse today and I've installed the software, after installing, when the software is run, i can see it on my taskbar, however it doesn't open at all, i can't right click or left click, but when i hover over it, it shows what my profile is on, which by default is on automatic.

I tried restarting, but then the software doesn't open, it just runs for 1 second then immediately crashes.

I've tried reinstalling with anti-virus turned off, switched USB ports and i still cant get it to work. I can't edit my mouse colors or DPI settings without the software so i need help.

I don't have the RGB mouse, but have the keyboard instead.

The CUE icon on the taskbar, in my installation, says "Profile(manual) Default" during MouseOver, right click brings up the context menu, and a (double) left click brings up CUE. Single left click does nothing.

Have you tried removing all other mouse software previously installed?

I don't have the RGB mouse, but have the keyboard instead.

The CUE icon on the taskbar, in my installation, says "Profile(manual) Default" during MouseOver, right click brings up the context menu, and a (double) left click brings up CUE. Single left click does nothing.

Have you tried removing all other mouse software previously installed?

both right click and left click doesnt bring any menu up, and i used to have a razer naga mouse, so i have synapse installed, but i cant uninstall it since i use a blackwidow keyboard

Razer software creates many issues with other gaming peripherals SW, like from Steelseries, I suggest - try to disable Synapse, then setup everything you need in CUE and you are done. Or completely unistall Synapse.

i've tried closing synapse, uninstalling then restart, then installing CUE, but still doesnt work, i also tried uninstalling CUE then reinstalling it in safe mode, opened the software after installation, and it just hangs, no response at all, but when i hovered the mouse over the taskbar icon it said Profile(Editing) or something, so i guess it responded a bit and just chose to crash

in addition, whenever i play CS:GO my mouse would, at random times, point immediately up in the air, and if it doesn't do that it would just stop moving, no response from the tracker at all, but i can still left click and right click, this would happen both if i leave CUE installed, or just run the mouse without it being installed

BUMPING this, another thing i tried was using the mouse on my brothers pc, where the CUE software actually worked, updated the firmware, but it still doesnt work on my pc

His pc specs:

HP H61 chipset motherboard

i5-2320 cpu

4gb of ram

gtx 650ti boost

Mine are:

MSI Z77-G45 motherboard

i5-3750k

8gb ram

gtx 970

only difference other than the MB, is that i have an SSD and mechanical HD, and he only has one mechanical HD setup, we both have razer keyboards so we both have razer synapse installed, also same AVG antivirus

Upload the latest log file generated from CUE as that may help. It can be found in the appdata folder.

AppData\Local\Corsair\HID\logs

As others have mentioned, it sounds more of a confliction issue between software or drivers instead.

Are the Razer keyboard drivers and software the same/up to date?

Latest chipset drivers and BIOS/UEFI?

Archived