Corsair Community

500D and bottom Fan

Zeusxinzo

I have acquired a 500d, and my idea is to put the 3 front and rear fans by introducing air, a 280mm Hydro Series 115i RGB Platinum at the top removing air, but I also want to put the graph in a vertical position and here I have 2 doubts, In the 500d slots, the GPU would not be very close to the tempered glass and it would not be better to acquire some type of support to put the GPU further away from the tempered glass in addition to reinforcing the support of the GPU and not having only one support point .

On the other hand, I wanted to put a fan in the lower part by putting air between the front and the cover of the power supply and create a positive pressure inside with 5 fans of 120 introducing air and 2 of 140 taking it out, but I don't know if the hole at the bottom of the box it is enough for a fan to blow air, if someone has it, they could tell if it works. Thank you very much and I hope I explained myself well.

The slots in front of the power supply shroud only has a few holes in which you could put a fan. You could, however, like I currently have, place a fan on top of the shroud to exhaust through the power supply. There are a lot more holes to allow for air flow and the power supply itself can be mounted inverted, so it vents directly through the bottom of the case.

The slots in front of the power supply shroud only has a few holes in which you could put a fan. You could, however, like I currently have, place a fan on top of the shroud to exhaust through the power supply. There are a lot more holes to allow for air flow and the power supply itself can be mounted inverted, so it vents directly through the bottom of the case.

I had thought about it but I don't know if that fan's air is already hot, I explain, when the vertical position needs more cold air, it is when it is heavier, but at that time the source should also have a high load and so much more temperature, you could still upload a screen of your setup, thanks