Corsair Community

New Software Update: CUE version 1.5.80

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

**** A new update is now live (v1.5.108). Patch Notes are here: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140250 ****

Hi all,

We have deployed a new update for CUE today (Version 1.5.80). It may not be available as an update in 1.3.91 yet until we get it uploaded onto our cloud servers but you can download the update at http://www.corsair.com/en-us/support/downloads

Patch Notes:

Enhancements

• CUE 1.5.80 introduces a new Standard Settings mode under the lighting tab. Standard Settings will allow for one click effects of the most popular types of lighting for our keyboards for instant customization. Users who prefer Advanced Settings can click on the button to revert back to the original lighting customization. For more information, please review the included Quick Start Guide (QSG) for CUE 1.5 release.

• Graphical improvements to HID images between Assignments and Lighting tabs.

• Graphical user interface for Performance tab on all Corsair RGB Mice has been improved.

Resolved Issues

• Made improvements to profile import/export conversion for Advanced Lighting modes.

• Lighting and Performance Tabs swapped for better organization.

• Resolved certain runoff text issues with multiple languages.

• Resolved memory consumption issue with device images preloaded in CUE.

• Resolved an issue with Text action and delays.

• QWERDF is now a predefined group for K95 RGB Keyboards (M2 Button).

• Mice default DPI is now set to 1500 from 400.

• Various other minor fixes within the software.

Here is the link to the updated QSG (Quick Start Guide) for more information on how the newly implemented "Standard Mode" works: http://softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/CUE-QSG.pdf

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standard lighting effects work great. However the first thing that happened with the new CUE was steam crashed and then my keyboard crashed.

I was able to get it working with a few restarts and Steam being opened first. It even let me launch a game which is better than the previous CUE. However still too risky to allow CUE to launch with windows. I'll save it for when I feel like showing off.

CMon all that time and you still can't fix the CAPS LED Freeze issue?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've waited for the new release to stop the freezing and it froze just now writing this. I AM SO NOT HAPPY:brick::asskick::beatchair

Their working on fixes as the bugs come in. You have to understand these issues were found way before the CAPS LOCK issue. also they have to fix the issues that effect the most users first.

I'm sending it back to amazon.com for refund. Waited 2 versions of CUE nothing changed and I'm not a beta tester. I did back to my Razer Mamba and there is no problem. No software or hardware problem (with the same USB port)

The Razer Mamba isn't in the same category as the RGB series, the Chroma is the Razer equivalent just saying lol, but yea the Mamba is pretty good.

Really happy with CUE 1.5.80. Was somewhat reluctant to install since my K95 RGB has been working so flawless since I bought it and I did not know if doing an update might cause the problems that a few on the forums have complained about. But now everything works better than ever.

I have enjoyed programming the color profiles and now adding the new "Standard Settings" are a snap. Looking forward to getting the full 16.8 Million colors in a few weeks then my K95 RGB will be all it can be!:cool:

Hi to all, first sorry for my english but I'm an italian guy...

With corsair m65 rgb unlike the previous m65 was lost the ability to monitor the quality of the surface. Why?

Is a feature that will be reintroduced with the next CUE updates ?

It was a very useful function for the maximum accuracy in the fps games.

Still light freezes all the time, dissapointed:(

Try using a something like a USB hub or extension cord as a middle man between keyboard plug and USB3.0 port.

It solved all my freezing issues.

On this update, the lighting animations now stop when I start skype.

No change otherwise.

I put a question to the techs and support staff, if our installations are oldish or have many modifications of the registry and such would we benefit from a complete format and reinstall? Because many have stated that the people with issues are the edge cases. What is causing these issues? Is it something we can do to fix?

Could ghosts in the machine as it were be causing these issues?

Thanks for all the hard work btw, but i use skype regularly, so ill be reverting to 1.3.91.

Installed and removed... When windows starts "no device detected"... Always the same problem.

2nd - Mouse acts weird. Without software, works better. Tracking is weird. So, no development for me.

M65 RGB

same issue, unable to change profiles or update firmware

Archived