Corsair Community

500 D SE RGB Platinum and H100i RGB Platinum SE

sycorax666

Hi, new guy here. It is nerve wracking to build a PC that looks elegant.

I've got the 500 D SE RGB (will be delivered today) and I really want a AIO that fits with this case.

Do you guys think this will look good

3 LL 120 Fans on the front (Black)

2 LL 120 Fans at the top (White) from the H100i

1 LL 120 Fan at the rear (Black)

I just dont know how the white H100i will look in the entire setup. Sadly the H100i is the only one that comes with the LL fans and it happens to be white. It would be AWESOME if it was black. Im sure you guys would have faced this before. I really dont want to resell / store a PERFECTLY functioning fan. Nor want to mix ML fans with the LL fans. If there are plans for a blank H100i RGB Platinum I will wait until that comes out. HELP any suggestion is welcome.

Get the H100i and either replace the fans or set the ML Fans on the AIO. The depending on the orientation of your case, you aren't likely to see the fans anyway. When I ran a H100i I put in a push pull with the fans in the front of the case. YMMV, really up to what you feel comfortable with. Most builds show it at the top, but heat rises through the case. For me, that seemed backward to put something I am trying to cool at the top. But either way, it is probably only a degree or two difference.