Corsair Community

Why Corsair Why 250D to small

Sharkown

Corsair and Asus have said before they work close together in developing pc equipment and hardware.

so why did you make the New corsair 250D (no compromises) to small ??

i mean the most popular graphics card from asus is the 780 - 780ti - 290 - 290x with the Direct CU II cooler and all of these are to tall for the case couldnt you just have made the case 1 Cm taller and it would all fit....

Gosh Darnit Corsair i really wanted this case but unfortuanly for me i own a GTX 780 Direct CUII.

Corsair and Asus have said before they work close together in developing pc equipment and hardware.

so why did you make the New corsair 250D (no compromises) to small ??

i mean the most popular graphics card from asus is the 780 - 780ti - 290 - 290x with the Direct CU II cooler and all of these are to tall for the case couldnt you just have made the case 1 Cm taller and it would all fit....

Gosh Darnit Corsair i really wanted this case but unfortuanly for me i own a GTX 780 Direct CUII.

I believe for a mini itx its a little on the big side, so maybe your better off with a micro atx case like the 350D. The 250D is about perfect! Remember it's still a mini itx case, there needs to be a limitation compare to the bigger cases

Thats not the point the point is that corsair should have considered this when they called it the "Case with no compromises" as i said theese GPU are the most popular from asus and they should have seen this from a mile away we are talking 5 mm then it would fit.

The 900D is allso a bit big for anything out there but people still buy it cause they love the design. i really love the design of the 250d thats why i wanted a 250d not a 350d.

well as i said i allready own the components i want in it so not really a option unless i wanna go spend a fortune on a new GPU or custom WC

so if i had 3 780's and 15 hdd's it should fit simply because Corsair said its the "Case with no compromises":confused:

seriously tho its obviously a very small case and limitations need to be considered.

why not check out the air 540 as it will work and still not the behemoth size of the 900 D

now your just being stupid mini itx only supports 1 graphics card and since i own a mini itx system i can only fit on graphics card but just not the most popular cards from asus. and corsair only talks about i will fit cards up to 29cm in length nothing about the height since they obviously didnt consider this.

and why would i get a standar atx case for a mini itx system ??

now your just being stupid mini itx only supports 1 graphics card and since i own a mini itx system i can only fit on graphics card but just not the most popular cards from asus. and corsair only talks about i will fit cards up to 29cm in length nothing about the height since they obviously didnt consider this.

and why would i get a standar atx case for a mini itx system ??

well you have 2 options, either get another case or another gpu. The case is a cheaper way to go :roll:

so if i had 3 780's and 15 hdd's it should fit simply because Corsair said its the "Case with no compromises":confused:

seriously tho its obviously a very small case and limitations need to be considered.

why not check out the air 540 as it will work and still not the behemoth size of the 900 D

COrsair might start doing individual cases, I will try asking for one that fits 6 h100i

Archived