Corsair Community

Corsair H115i Pro Xt Freezing

Simply

Hi

The cooler seems to freeze, as in the lighting randomly freezes, and just stays on, and the fans are unable to be controlled, very strange this is the 4th time in last 2 weeks it happened..

The blocks RGB lighting is half stuck lighted up and half off. I have to restart my pc to get it back working, sometimes I need to remove power from the pc in order to get it to work right again.

I have seen this. It only happened to me once when I was fiddling with the settings for my H115i. Suddenly I found that the RPM display for the pump and fans stopped changing. I was unable to adjust their speed in any way. I tried using different settings and even using a custom profile. It seems that in some way iCEU had crashed the H115i. I exited from iCEU and ran it again - same problem, H115i still appeared to be locked. Eventually I reset the PC and everything was back to normal. This has only ever happened once to me, when I was using iCEU to adjust the H115i settings. I should point out that the firmware in my H115i has never been updated so is years old. Mine is an older version and doesn't have lighting so I can't comment on that. But it does make me wonder if you are using iCEU and if you are, then try disabling it for a week and see if the problem goes away. Edited by Pocah