Corsair Community

Adding a PCI express card

TechUser101

Hello,

I am on the market of getting a prebuilt machine mainly used for VR gaming and the corsair ONE has come up in during my research most times. I love the design and specs of the CORSAIR ONE PRO (GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, 480GB M.2 SSD) and about to make the jump on this one. However, while the memory and disks can be upgraded, I am unsure if a new pcie component can be added. is this supported by the motherboard or design?

It appears the HTC Vive will come up with its own version of a wireless thetered free component and it will use a pcie card, so upgreadability is a factor i am considering.

Any info if new pcie cards can beed added on the corsair one pro would be helpful.

Thank you

• Corsair Employee
Hello,

I am on the market of getting a prebuilt machine mainly used for VR gaming and the corsair ONE has come up in during my research most times. I love the design and specs of the CORSAIR ONE PRO (GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, 480GB M.2 SSD) and about to make the jump on this one. However, while the memory and disks can be upgraded, I am unsure if a new pcie component can be added. is this supported by the motherboard or design?

It appears the HTC Vive will come up with its own version of a wireless thetered free component and it will use a pcie card, so upgreadability is a factor i am considering.

Any info if new pcie cards can beed added on the corsair one pro would be helpful.

Thank you

Unfortunately, you cannot add any PCI-E component to the CORSAIR ONE.

Archived