Corsair Community

CUE conflict with media drivers

itsmoos3

So, recently made the switch from Razer to Corsair products (literally, everything. KB/M, Headset, mousepad.) and I'm running into this issue, that seems fairly common.

I purchased the VOID USB headset, RGB, 7.1 Dolby etc, I plugged the headset in for the first time, and it was working fine, 2 channel I believe... I go to install the CUE software, to mess with my lighting for my other products, and access the mixer for the headset, and now my audio is dead.

No headphone's or speakers plugged in, drivers are all "up to date", I can get sound from the headset itself, little alert noises, but everything else is absolutely dead. What gives? :\

I have, multiple times. =\ Still the same problem, big X across volume icon, nothing found in my playback options, yellow exclamation point beside my headset in device manager. Works fine without the CUE installed, the sound quality is just painfully low quality.

Alright, so I went into my Device Manager, removed ALL Sound drivers, quite a few Nvidia, restarted, and nothing. I went to my VOID, and selected "Roll Back Drivers" and suddenly, we're alive, with CUE... doesn't make much sense, but I think we're alive.

Archived