Corsair Community

H100i LED/Corsair Link 2.7.5339 Issue

Flava0ne

Not really sure if this would be a Corsair Link issue or a Firmware issue, but after installing Corsair Link v2.7.5339 from v2-4-5110, I was notified of a firmware update for my H100i. So I installed the firmware update, but now every time a fully power off my system, then power it back on, the LED color on my H100i reverts back to default White. But when I set it back to Red in Corsair Link, it stays Red even in reboots. It only defaults back to White when I fully power off my system. I never had this issue with the previous firmware and Corsair Link. Any ideas on how to fix this issue or maybe be something to consider in a firmware update?

• Corsair Employee

All archived versions of our Link software is available here. There is currently an issue with the LED settings not being retained after a cold boot. A temporary workaround is to set your unused LED values to 1 instead of 0 and the color should be retained after a cold boot.

attachment.php?attachmentid=18833&stc=1&d=1409349172

1946033713_CLinkLED.png.002b9e35434a8d531479e2fe46b1a295.png

Thanks for the reply! I'll give this a try and see if it helps. I was able to get v2.4.5110 from Softpedia's website, but after installing it, it didn't help either. So, I'm thinking that it's the firmware update that's the causing this issue.

• Administrators
Thanks for the reply! I'll give this a try and see if it helps. I was able to get v2.4.5110 from Softpedia's website, but after installing it, it didn't help either. So, I'm thinking that it's the firmware update that's the causing this issue.
Don't download software from 3rd party sources. Always download directly from us. The release stickies have links to download older versions.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118618

Don't download software from 3rd party sources. Always download directly from us. The release stickies have links to download older versions.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118618

I actually prefer to download directly from Corsair, but didn't know that previous versions where available on that sticky. Now I know and knowing is half the battle! ;)

So far, the temporary fix mentioned by Corsair Bunny Foo Foo #5 seems to work. Any way to get a previous firmware image for the H100i to truly resolve this issue until an update to the current v1.0.7 fixes it?

Archived