Corsair Community

Corsair H100i RGB Platinum - PUMP RGB freezes at PC Boot

Migasa

Hello,

So as the title says, i adquire a Corsair H100i RGB Platinum to prepare for my Ryzen Zen 2 update this summer, and at the beginning everything was fine, but suddenly the RGB in my Pump freezes in the middle of a rainbow cycle, couldn't notice the exact moment, but was probably between updating the h100i firmware and setting up all lights of my system.. So i restarted the PC nothing changed.. Reinstalled iCUE nothing changed.. even uninstalled other products Rgb software to check if it may be the issue but nothing changes... Even did a full CMOS clean to be sure was nothing to do with the MB.. (Asus PRIME x470-Pro), unplugged the Sata cable and all other cables and tried different ones but no solution to be found..

Since the RGB factor is a big plus in this cooler aspect.. Anyone else experiencing the same or similar situation? I can control everything AIO related fans speed and RGB and pump speed.. Just can't control the PUMP RGB, it freezes as soon i press Power button in my PC..

P.S: Forced update firmware already, Changed PSU to a Corsair one, Installed most recent iCUE. Nothing seems to work yet..

Thanks in the advance.

Edited by Migasa

Does your lighting work properly while iCue is running? If it does, you might to try and set the Hardware Lighting for the cooler in iCue once again. Hardware lighting is the lighting that is used while iCue isn't running (thus on bootup, etc.), while the regular (Software) Lighting is what is used when iCue is running.

If neither the hardware or software lighting work properly, there might be a more serious problem.

Does your lighting work properly while iCue is running? If it does, you might to try and set the Hardware Lighting for the cooler in iCue once again. Hardware lighting is the lighting that is used while iCue isn't running (thus on bootup, etc.), while the regular (Software) Lighting is what is used when iCue is running.

If neither the hardware or software lighting work properly, there might be a more serious problem.

The light is always on, when I press the power button I can see the rainbow cycle start but it freezes right away. In ICue the pump is recognized and shows that it's in rainbow cycle but all the changes I make on the software doesn't work. The pump RGB is always frozen.