Corsair Community

Leaky waterblocks

Will be installing my cooling system next week, I have been seeing alot of reviews on the GPU waterblock and leaks. Has Corsair addressed this issue? The issue is apparently at the manifold where the tubes connect to the block. No i wont plan on putting pressure on that particular area to cause a leak, but has manufacturer since added a 3rd screw in the middle to prevent this? TIA.

alot of reviews

has it grown that much? i can't find 'lots' dude.. seeing the same guy that spammed it everywhere and then a lot of none owners thinking they have the right to comment....

No i wont plan on putting pressure

in all fairness buddy.. got 2 of these.. been in several builds both vertical and horizontal and had no issues at all. also got a busy discord server with a busy liquid cooling section thats not seen anyone have this issue...

you will be fine unless you want it to leak seems to be the general buzz on this subject

Edited by Zotty

I have had one of these I bought after the first month they were out. It has been in two different machines, mounted vertically and horizontally, used in every rebuild of my 1000d since I got it last August. Could you make it leak? Yes, but only by doing things that you would never do (or certainly shouldn’t be doing) when building a PC with water in it. I have used exclusively soft tubing that has been used in all these videos and I have never stressed the block the way it is shown in these videos. Use common sense , don’t stress the manifold to breaking, and you’ll be fine.