Corsair Community

2 different K95 keyboard? one 1 works

kawasakizx10rr

Hello i have owned a K95 since they first came out and i love it, to that extent i bought a second one a month ago for work and i have not been able to get it working. It is not like my old K95 nor is it a platinum model, what version of K95 is it as i am unsure and am even starting to think it is fake. I see that it has an extra buttons for lighting and a usb of the back and lack a reset button / pin. the lead end is blue rather than my old red lead ends. iCUE fails to ever detect the new K95 even on my brothers laptop which has never had a K95 plugged into it thus fresh drivers, to which i have deleted all the drivers from device manager and iCUE and ran Ccleaner ect. Device manager see both as a K95 and i can type with the new one but about half the lights are lit up white and half are off and i want to use the lighting and macros so i really want to get iCUE to detect it. can anyone tell me what version it is and what i could try to get it working please.

Old K95 keybaord

new K95 keybaord

• 9 months later...
hello sorry this is sort of similar to the topic of fakes but I cant figure out how to make a separate thread, But anyway i was wondering if this is trust able product, or website. https://www.ralemia.com/products/corsair-k68-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-backlit-rgb-led-dust-and-spill-resistant-linear-quiet-cherry-mx-red?variant=33635473752123 please somebody get back thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
hello sorry this is sort of similar to the topic of fakes but I cant figure out how to make a separate thread, But anyway i was wondering if this is trust able product, or website. https://www.ralemia.com/products/corsair-k68-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-backlit-rgb-led-dust-and-spill-resistant-linear-quiet-cherry-mx-red?variant=33635473752123 please somebody get back thanks :)

Unless Newegg and other known sites can sell it for the same price, no.