Corsair Community

Newbie's Ideas About Macros_

007vsMagua

As the title implies I have little to no experience with macros. I once tried to set up my M90 mouse to do what I thought was a simple macro, but it never worked the way I wanted it, so I gave up. I've always been able to play the games I want without macros. I assume macros are just shortcuts to having to do multiple things.

I just recently upgraded my keyboard to the Vengeance K70 RGB which comes with sophisticated software that should allow me to do on the keyboard what I couldn't do with my M90.

I've also upgraded to the M95 and I like being able to program my keystrokes to the mouse using the M95 software and setting the program to Hardware Playback. It seems the software for the K70 does not sync with the software of the M95...so my question is...

If I use the software for the K70 too create and assign a macro to a specific keystroke, should I be able to use my M95 to assign that keystroke to my mouse?

[This is all hypothetical here]

[i'm just speculating on a speculation]

The macro I'd like to create is a Sniper macro:

What I would like is to drop or crouch, with the sniper rifle drawn (even if I'm using another weapon), the dpi drops down, and zoomed or not zoomed is activated. One keystroke does all these functions. By keystroke I mean click and release. To go back to normal I would just click that same key.

Anyone's thoughts much appreciated.

Archived